Why a reset date is needed:

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by RedPandaKilla, Jan 7, 2020.

?

Do you think they should reveal a date?

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. RedPandaKilla

TheNotHuman
    So most of us are just waiting in anticipation for that reset. It has been like a year or more now and people are just waiting for it. Without a date set new players will get mad when they finally hit that goal, they were aiming for or after those hours of hard grinding for that first spawner, and older players don't want to put too much effort in anymore cause they know a reset is bound to happen. Players are also restless and deserve to know. It's agonizing going on day after day with the same broken economy. Multiple players reached Z9 and the hopper count barely supports their spawners. Plus, they have already reached billions, there is nothing much for them to do other than IRL deal them some keys and such, but with that people are spending real-life money for in-game money for a server inevitably resetting within a month or so. Baltop is billions of dollars and the player count goes down every day. I remember opening tab and only ranked prestige would b shown because of the immense amount of players, now, you can even see rank A rookies at sometimes. I think just telling us when it will happen will give players some hope to not leave or at least get ready and hyped for it...

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey hey!! with fac reset in less than 5 days, I have predictions that prison will reset next month (hopefully).. the reset date will be announced a week in advance!1 hope this kinda answers your question.. it most certainly is a fact that prison needs a reset, but i just dont think one would be likely since another subserver is resetting this week.

have a great day

3. W5vil

W5vil
    I mean I don’t think am they should release the date because many people think with some evidence that the reset is coming soon. As pup said, it will likely be after the facs reset. Maybe it’s taking so long by because of all changes and good updates they are adding or, it might just be cause they forgot about their subserved lol
    Have a good day!
    -W5vil

4. RedPandaKilla

TheNotHuman
    hopefully

5. RedPandaKilla

TheNotHuman
    I know most of the older players can assume this, but I meant for more like the newer ones so that they don't get upset after they finally hit that first spawner and be like "yey" then it resets and they are like
    "spawner is kil"
    "no"

puposaurus likes this.
  6. Josh

If an official date announced weeks to months prior to the reset then players will be less active and the server won't have as many players online as it should because people will think that there's no point in playing until it resets.

Pizzicato_ likes this.
  7. Hulah

Hulah
    I believe next reset is sometime this month!

8. PumahKITPVP

sadweeks
    If u guys are wondering, it’s almost certainly gonna be facs prison kitpvp facs skyblock

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.