Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Who are the same group of hackers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kingleonidas, Feb 15, 2020.

?

Have you played with them?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingleonidas

Everyone who is it that keeps hacking? Its always the same two people and the one constantly uses the word virgin to EVERYONE! How come the mods cant stop them? They seem to get banned all the time but then yet again today i was playing and the called everyone a virgin and came and killed me. This is why its hard to play this server because of these two hackers that are virgins themselves because they keep coming on different ips and alts smh.

2. TheGodsOfmen

bunch of retards if you ask me i got one of them on recording i had to create account to submit to mod but they said he already got banned so i will see if i see him in game or not but hit me up on discord send me a msg and we can play together?

3. kuieren

kuieren
    Never played against these 2, but theres some german dudes who are always hacking on solo SW. As far as i know after 3 bans on the same IP they should’ve been IP banned but I guess people are finding ways to bypass that rule, definitely a problem the staff should look into

4. Kane

Kane
    If anyone of you wants to report a hacker, feel free to do so here. An alternative to that would be notifying us either on discord in #support or msging a moderator+. I will lock this thread, as there is no use for it to be left open.

~Locked​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.