Which particle effect?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 0liviasAlt, Mar 28, 2020.

?

What effect would you get

1. Lava

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Note block

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Heart

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Cloud

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Emerald

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  6. Water

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. Spell

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 0liviasAlt

Honest opinions, and please post your opinions. Which particle effect is most worth it. I have the note lock and effect and I hate it but I bought it like two years ago. I’m looking to buy another one on my new account but can’t decide which one. Please respond with your personal opinions. They all count.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHi. i think when it comes to choosing an effect, somethings you might wanna consider is if (1) it matches your skin, like colors and/or shapes and (2) will it get in your way of gameplay, at least for me, when i have heart particles it’s sometimes hard to build since they get so big.
    I have spell, snow, heart, and witch. personally, i like playing ctf and arena w heart emotes since it’s fun when they block other people, not by a lot but very little, and it matches my skin. I also like spell since they match almost every skin. don’t buy snow, it’s a ripoff the particles are so small compared to cloud, unless you’re into that kinda thing. I feel like there was a time when every egirl had witch particles, which is why I have ‘em; they’re not horrible, i just feel that the purple flashes with the red in my skin xD

hope this kinda helped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    have a great day :D

3. Laziih

shqn_
    Hey!

It's preference on your end tbh, I've got the emerald one, which is nice! I've also seen the fire and magma one's that look nice as well. Just depends on what you want, I chose the emerald based on the colours I like, (green,red). Make you sure you make the right decision! Have a real think about it, it's worth pondering. :)

Have a great day!

4. Nyzy

Nyzy
    Heart is the best.

5. DrBrando

DrBrando
    Heyo, i personally use the emerald effect bc my skin is mostly a green theme and the emeralds aren’t so big that they get in my way while playing. If you aren’t sure, the cloud effect matches any skin and always looks good : D

6. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    I'm a musician so I use note block.

7. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    hi!
    personally my favs r witch and spark bc they are the most subtle in my opinion.
    I used to be obsessed with hearts but now I find that one pretty annoying ahah
    have a lovely day (: <3

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.