Which is better: Sb1 or Sb2

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Superfight123, May 7, 2020.

?

Which is better: Sb1 or Sb2

1. Sb1

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. Sb2

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superfight123

Superfight123
    Please vote below!

2. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,
    I personally prefer sb1 more people most of the time. I feel like people host more events or sb1. Also, I feel like the community on sb1 is better overall. But, thats personal preference. I'm sure sb2 is almost similar. But, sb1 in my opinion overall is better.
    Thanks,
    -iluvhotmoms

discord: hotmoms#7489

3. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I think it really comes down to where you started and how far you progressed. For example I started playing SB1 and am still there today, while I have made minimal progress on SB2 this is due to the factor that I have already created a developed island on SB1 and now prefer to play there. While some people will be the complete opposite there are some special people that probably have a developed island on both SB servers! Sadly I don't fall into that category, hopefully in the reset I can make decent progress on both servers! :)
    - Elecctricc

4. centjeuh

centjeuh
    It depends. sb 1 and 2 have a different community. sb 1 has the most players so it's more competitive, sb 2 is more chill and less active. I only play sb 1 so i don't have that much experience in sb 2 but I would recommend sb 1 when someone asks me.

5. YogurtHero

YogurtSpit
    I don't mean to insult anyone, but I think that SB2 is a server with really low leader boards to make people feel better about themselves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.