Which Farm Will get you the most money?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Superfight123, May 9, 2020.

?

Which Farm is your favorite?

1. Melons

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Ice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cocoa Beans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Vines

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Pumpkins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Netherwart

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  7. Other

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superfight123

Superfight123
    Hey Everyone, this is a guide for a most new player on getting money by farming, and what my suggestions are.

The most efficient farm for a starting player would be melons, melons are easy to farm and sell for a good price. I suggest that all player work to make a 100x100 melon farm that they can farm for extra $ and/or points or tokens. Melons will be the best farm to make you money!

For tokens and points, I suggest having two farms, a cocoa bean farm, that will get your lots of tokens! I always make cocoa bean towers and build the jungle logs straight up. The only problem with cocoa beans is that you have to replant them and this usually isn't very time efficient. The other farm is vines, vines are a great way to get tokens and points, especially because vines do not need water to grow, and they grow back over time. You can always message me on skyblock or discord me if you need help creating or building one of these farms!

Another farm that I built and used during the middle of the season was ice, to build and ice farm, you must select the cold biome, which will cost you 3k igm. You always want to build your ice farm at the highest point of your island, usually 4 or 5 blocks below max height. I farmed ice so I could sell I in my shop and make profit at my warp. There are many players that will buy heaps of ice for grinders or droppers, so I suggest you also sell ice at your warp!

Let Me Know By Voting- Which farm is your favorite?

creeper7777777 likes this.
  2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    A melon farm was the very first project I built in Skyblock and when the next reason of Skyblock comes out I can tell it'll be the first project of that season too! Having a big melon farm really benefits a new players, not only for the currency and tokens but also the occasional Upgrade point that a new player will need to make their island more beneficial in the long run.

Great to see a thread catering towards the new players and I hope that after the reset that the information here will still be accurate! :)
    Keep up the good work @Superfight123 !
    - Elecctricc

3. Simplistiq

snoic
    Personally and evidentially, melon farms. If you get harvest how and have rows, you will make a bunch of money. But also fishing can get you a good amount of money! Have a wonderful day!
    -iluvhotmoms
    disc: hotmoms#7489

4. forgranted

inhabited
    Also something that shouldn't be forgotten, if you don't want to build a farm, then fishing is always a great option. It makes lots of money and there's no need to build anything as you start with water on the island!

-carnagexx
    Discord: carnagexx#7873
    Say hi in game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.