Which CTF Map is Better?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Acceptibles, Apr 4, 2020.

?

Which Map is Better?

1. Castle Warfare

50.0%
  2. Castle Warfare 2

50.0%
  1. Acceptibles

Put your opinion about which Map is better? the first or second?

2. Bob50

UglyKidBob
    I'm going to go with Castle wars 2 because of how you can get on the wall right after you get to the flag and guarantees you have a safe spot until you get back to ur base but it's a hard jump to make 24/7 because you most likely have to rush to get on the wall once you have the flag.

Why I think castle wars 1 is worse than 2 is because its a very hard map to get the flag on even tho they are the same it just seems harder. You also cant get from the wall all the way to ur base like castle wars 2 is so at some point you would have to jump off the wall and is 90 percent more likely to die than castle wars 2 this is more opinion.

3. _Noxid

_Noxid
    I like Castle Warfare 1 more than 2 because their basically the same. I prefer the first one more though since I have more experience with that map.

4. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    While CW 2 is certainly better built with more detail, I like CW 1 more because of all of the entrances to the castles. If there are bow spammers at an entrance, you can just take another, however there's only 1 way to the flag, still, which means no entrance is particularly better than the other ones, not including speed. If you get the flag, there are also ways you can go without instantly being killed.

5. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

As a fairly active Capture The Flag player I personally think the Original Castle Warfare/Wars is better and here’s why:

1) More routes

Castle Warfare 1 is my favourite map out of all them for two reasons, number one, there is not one direct route (same as Castle Wars 2), you do not spawn at the back of the map and go towards the front like Astroid Field, Jungle Warfare, Clash Valley, Land of Bones, Eruption, Seclusion, Asylum etc, instead you go forward or behind which links to two different paths, like a choose your own adventure map! However Castle Wars brings so many more options to get into the oppositions castle unlike Castle Wars 2. I also love how the walls go in 2 halves of rectangles

2) Aesthetic

Ok I know Castle Wars 2 is meant to give a nicer and prettier design but Castle Wars 1 is a simplistic style Castle made with mainly old materials apart from like cracked stone brick etc and it gives an OG Minecraft style.

I encourage others to share their thoughts <3

JustANoob and 89p like this.
  6. FadedOffTheKush

FadedOffTheKush
    Castle Warfare 2 is by far superior in my opinion. Mainly because of the bridge that extends from near spawn to the wall running parallel to it. Also looks better.

7. Saphiya

Saphiya
    Castle Warfare 1 and 2 are my favourites. They really fit the setting of the whole capture the flag concept. I really enjoy how the map is set out and how its not so complicated to get from one place to another. Other maps are trash and hurt my tiny peanut brain

8. Imkind

Axct
    I prefer castle warfare 1 to 2.
    But both maps are my favorite xD
    Have a good day/night

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.