Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Where is Easter Sale?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpaceAcademy2, Apr 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpaceAcademy2

Why No Sale?
    Easter Is Up Rly Soon

2. Akiro

Akiroh
    I don't know specifically but it may be because they did a sale for factions reset or they may wait a day or two before Easter til actually doing the sale. Typical shop sales only last for around 2-3 days anyways so I wouldn't be surprised if they waited to do it a day or two before. However you may want a staff members reply on this because I don't have enough information to be one hundred percent correct.

3. SpaceAcademy2

oh so its on
    april 10 or what

4. Akiro

Akiroh
    Easter is on April 12, so I'd say the sale would be somewhere around the 11-13. Then again as I said before, wait for a staff member to reply because I don't have enough direct information to be correct on this.

5. Scotian

Scotian
    Hey Rodan,
    Nobody in the MCC community knows when sales are going to happen except for the server's owners. Not even staff are told when. Judging by the history of sales on MCC, there will most likely be one this weekend for Easter. If there isn't, you can wait until the next factions reset at the end of April for another sale.

- Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.