Where is CTF? Stop dodging the question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by khoztymis, Oct 11, 2022.

1. khoztymis

l

#1 khoztymis, Oct 11, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  2. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    just wait for them to announce it or release it asking everyday where it is isnt gonna get u anywhere

3. lavoova the grape

lavoova
    neither of us are right or wrong cus it never happened but whatever makes you feel better

4. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    Hi all,

I'll keep this post short in order to not repeat everything which has been said already. As vislo confirmed in *the one Discord screenshot that you didn't include* (joy emoji), they will/might add CTF back but it's not prioritised. I will refrain from judging the decision of adding Pixelmon rather than CTF as y'all can guess my opinion anyway, but considering how the CTF community has declined over the past years, we're probably moving towards a situation where there'll only be games at certain times during the weekends, be it on MCC or another server.

It should be mentioned that adding CTF back is advantageous to everyone. It obviously is for the CTF community, but also for MCC: having more players on the server (players which are not bots, *cough* prison and skyblock *cough*) will make the server rank higher on server list websites, bringing in more players in the long term.

Have a good day.

ThoughtlessFool and LeafyTiger24 like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.