where did kitpvp go

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SeriousCircles / muk2006, Jul 28, 2023.

1. SeriousCircles / muk2006

This is SeriousCircles speaking

I want to go to kitpvp but it's not here bro can someone please show me where it is or are they hiding it or something

would kindly ask that even if this topic is resolved that one must not lock this thread as this is an active discussion that I will be coming back to frequently for discussion

If kitpvp really is gone can we please talk about what happened to it and what caused it to go away so quickly as it was here for around ten years or something and now its gone

I feel as though theres a part of me that still exists on that game man please

2. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    kit went bye-bye because the majority of the community got ip-banned or Blacklisted :( . i wish mcc could just turn a blind eye. the toxicity of kit is what kept kit going, and mcc just mask it away. kit should come back. the alternative to kit was “life steal” if you ask me, life steal is a load of shit. it’s not the same as kit.

i believe the staff didn’t really go into “why” kit was happened only said a statement that it was removed as if we didn’t already know this.

omg. also.
    [​IMG]

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.