When's next prisons reset?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by MegaRayquzaEx, Aug 24, 2020.

1. MegaRayquzaEx

PLEASE DON'T Make it soon. Maybe a few more months? Please?

2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    I'm fairly certain only the owners know, but I have heard October tossed around here and there. My guess is at least a couple more months.

MegaRayquzaEx likes this.
  3. MegaRayquzaEx

Bruh thank u

InsaneIsMyName likes this.
  4. 5aki

5aki
    I dont think any of us can decide the reset haha!

5. MegaRayquzaEx

Oof

6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    as already said above it is TBD by the owners; however, in my opinion i'm predicting a different subserver to reset before prison due to the fact that it's last reset (in november '19) was before prison's latest reset (in late january '20).. last prison reset was on the longer side (10months) and dragged out a little bit it wouldnt shock me if they do that again for season 7. if they do drag out season7 longer it could mean theyre working to make season8 less bad, as the eco and some other small aspects this season seemed rushed and there being issues like p1 being down for the first day of reset.

anyways... i know your question was already answered but thought i could squeeze some extra into it and onto a little more why it could be resetting more later than sooner if that makes anyw sense

7. MegaRayquzaEx

Thanks!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.