Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

When you get froze in uhc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlackAngusNoodle, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackAngusNoodle

BlackAngusNoodle
    When you get frozen and they tell you to screen share in the discord. They just say: "Join the discord". While I accept I should be punished, I suggest to say something like: "Type this link into your browser and join the discord" Just to you know, clarify

2. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    I don't really think there's a point of adding this, I personally think the instructions are quite self explanatory. They give you a link, what else are you going to do with it?

3. MAXILES

wheres the link

4. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    When a player is frozen, it prompts the "freeze screen" that tells you 1. How to join/where to find the ss discord, 2. What to do once you join it, and 3. That failure to do so will result in a ban.

I personally feel the screenshare/freeze process runs quite smoothly and is fairly easy to comprehend.

5. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    If something were to change, I would rather it be so when you click on the book in the GUI it either directly opens a link or shows you a link in chat which you can click.

6. BlackAngusNoodle

BlackAngusNoodle
    It just says, join the discord via this. maybe im just incompetent

7. kryfex

kryfex
    Ayo!
    I agree with KingKottleWing. The directions in the frozen GUI are very transparent and self-explanatory. There's no reason to update and add more directions. Simply type out the link and you'll be in the discord within seconds.

8. Jammy16

Jammy16
    Hello there! i have to agree with everyone whos replied. The information provided is sufficient enough to know what you do with it. When you see a link, the most obvious thing to do is to type it in and then it comes up the discord server which you need to join. Also, you have 5mins to do it which is plenty of time. Maybe add a chat what you can speak in for assistance for those who find it hard to follow these instructions but this might not be affective since alot of people will act dumb and make excuses in why they cant join.

9. iSloth

iSloth
    As the others have stated, they are easy to understand and I can't see this changing anytime soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.