Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

when to vote first for optimal vote times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by szamoriadael, Apr 7, 2020.

1. szamoriadael

isacmrgnnn
    So, i guess what i'm asking is what time zone is mccentral.org on. Or i guess what time zone are the vote links on.
    Like, in order to "competitively vote" i suppose for the most votes at the end of the month, what time of day on the first of the month (and every day thereafter) should you vote in order to be at the top by the end? Or, (as i am in central time), would i actually need to vote during what would be for me the day BEFORE?
    Basically when does the voting for a new month open?

2. babynoots

Hey! The voting month begins after the previous month's votes have been reset. You can look here for updates about the beginning of the voting month, however they generally last around 30-31 days and roughly in the first 1-3 days of the month. Just keep an eye out on the websites homepage! You can also check your rankings in relation to how many votes you have compared to other players here!
    Have a nice day c:

szamoriadael likes this.
  3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    On the MCC homepage, the post that alex_markey wrote about resetting the votes for this month shows the time it was posted on the top left, which I assume is time zone adjusted. They probably reset the votes at the same time they write the post.

Usually, they post times for server seasons opening in central time, although the owners themselves live in Australia. I don't know if they reset the votes at the same time each month, though.

babynoots and szamoriadael like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.