What's your process of reporting hackers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lincon, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Lincon

Hello everyone,,

Recently I've been recording and reporting a multitude of hackers on MC Central due to the influx of hackers on the server.

I'm just wondering what everyone else does to report players from recording to filling out the report form.
    mobdro lucky patcher kodi
    My process is first recording the offending player then editing down the clip to make the Mods job easier uploading it to YouTube and then filling out the form to the best of my ability.

Interested to read what everyone else does..

#1 Lincon, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  2. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    Hey Lincon!

Personally, I never have my recording on 24/7 since I don't want to edit any video just to report just one hacker or a multitude of cheaters throughout a 10-hour video. What I do is having a macro for my toggle recording on my OBS. I use a Logitech Mouse and of course, there's a Logitech hub where I can modify my mouse's macros. And one of the macros is for my toggle recording, therefore, I can swiftly record and stop recording without any editing!

The next step I go through after the long day of finding cheaters everywhere I start uploading them bulk onto Youtube then report them on the forums all at once.

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day/night.

- Jen/HowToFaction

Edit - https://prnt.sc/qvygy6 This is my macros.

3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    For video, I have OBS' replay buffer feature on, which captures the last x seconds of video. I have Ctrl + R hotkeyed to save the last 30 seconds, which I usually cut down to about 5-10 seconds, then upload and report. Using this method, I was able to report up to 20 hackers an hour, at one point.

For chat offences and skins, I use Lightshot and the Better Screenshot mod for LabyMod. If I need a full screencap, I can instantly upload the image to Imgur with Better Screenshot, and if I need to find a player's skin on NameMC, I use Lightshot to snap the section I need.

4. Personalisation

TrueMute
    Personally, I don't cut out the video. I do this because I'm allowed to report a video with a maximum length of 3 minutes, which means that there is no reason to cut straight away to the evidence. Mostly, I start recording when I see a hacker and know for sure that I will have enough and sufficient evidence if I begin my recording. After recording, I give my videos a name to prevent being deceived or having to look again who I recorded an hour ago. Then, I just upload it to youtube with as upload method 'hidden' and then report the cheater to the right authorities.

Yours Sincerely,
    Martijn

5. ssophiie

ssophiie
    I have my start/stop recording binded to my mouse 5 and 6 for my OBS so when I see one i tend to just start and stop so i don't have to keep cutting down clips. I used to do that and it takes so much longer! Upload to YT and then fill the form out as simply as possible with the video link and that's about it.

6. DressCodes

DressCodes
    I often play sg and come across many hackers. When I know ones in the game that's the only time I record otherwise I lag. I usually use quicktime player, as it is built into my mac. Then I cut out random parts w/ Imovie. I'll upload it to YouTube as unlisted, then report!

HowToFaction likes this.
  7. killer_6

Ulrick01
    I don't do anything. I always enjoy seeing hackers screw around on pay-to-win servers. If any hackers are reading this, keep it up mates!

8. veleds

veleds
    usually just take a clip of them in combat. anywhere from 15-45 seconds seems just.

9. Bequty_

Imaginando
    I have an application where if I hit Command+Shift+4 it will record the past 30 seconds of my game so when I find a hacker I just record the past 30 seconds. After that I cut it so its faster for the staff who's watching the video and then upload it to youtube. While it is uploading I fill out the report and then when I finish I copy the link and then submit.

10. FireBubbles

FireBubbles

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.