Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

What's your playtime on your favorite server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TeddyOreo, Apr 11, 2020.

1. TeddyOreo

TeddyOreo
    Hey fellow Centralers,

Listen, I know playtime was just reset 11 days ago, however I am just curious to see what everyone else's playtime is on their main sub server. You can also post why you find it to your favorite too.

Personally I main Prison Realm 2 as I find it very calm and content. I have 5400 minutes in that sub server so far.

If you want to check your playtime use the /playtime command anywhere across the server!

Cheers

2. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello there TeddyOreo!
    Iv'e seen you in prisons 2 as I main there aswell. Currently I have 1387 minutes there alone. I also love to play other sub-servers so I have 100+ on other sub-servers. It's great to hear you play Prisons 2!

3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I currently have 4,359 minutes! My most minutes are in MIni-Games with a total of 1,844 minutes! I play sub-servers with all them 200+ minutes, with Skyblock 1 and ArenaPvP with 400+ minutes. I like to play Skyblock and ArenaPvP! I am also huge on mini-games!

If you have any more questions or concerns please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

4. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    0 minutes because I don't play this game anymore, would've been kitpvp though.

5. Olisaurus123

Olisaurus123
    Hello!
    As of today (start of the 12th) I have 5,221 minutes spread out along almost all sub servers. I have just under 2000 minutes in Mini games, I have just over 650 minutes in Creative and I have just over 1000 in Skyblock Realm 1. I also have a few hundred in KitPvP, factions, Skyblock 2 and Prison.
    I am impressed that you have over 5,400 minutes in just that sub server.

Thanks for your time!!
    Olisaurus :)

6. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    My highest playtime i've had would be like 6k minutes on prison 1. It's a very enjoyable game but sadly I can't play for a while so maybe I can get that higher sometime.

7. Saphiya

Saphiya
    My favourite server is Prison 2 but i haven't been on much but if i was, it normally was always 2-3k minutes haha. People on prison 2 are way more fun!

Rev3rse likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.