What's your favorite part of playing survival?

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by jameme, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameme

beenuki
    I want to know everyone's favorite thing to do in survival!

for example my favorite is fishing and exploring the overworld.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    building my plot. it's not even half way done and i started since day one of reset :flsushed: - (if you interested, /p h poo)...
    i also super enjoy quests n' such :)

anwayys. i enjoy this thread you have created to spread wholesomeness 'round survival uwu. way to be a community member :D

have a good day

YourPalMax likes this.
  3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello! There are many things that I love doing on Survival and that I am passionate about. I like making my shop that I run every season since Season 3 (/p h BuyAndSell, Procrastinating shop under construction) I was #6 or #7 on quests last Season but these days one of the things I love the most is just hanging out with the community of MCC Survival. Thanks for making this thread <3

4. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello!
    My favorite part of survival in general is the PvP community. Last reset many people played in warp PvP, I also made some friends there as-well! Also building is my favorite thing to do this reset on survival. It's fun because it's like creative where it's free build on a plot, but you have to get the materials your self, kinda like skyblock's concept but in a plot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.