Whats your fav minecraft biome and why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GoldenWolf, Jun 19, 2023.

1. GoldenWolf

Personally, mine is extreme hills because it makes for cool builds :3

2. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Hey there,

The Dark Oak forest is my favourite biome to build in and harvest from, I really love the colour of the wood mainly because it blends with so many other blocks. Only annoying time is when the mobs pay me a visit.

However with 1.20 on the horizon I think Cherry blossom biome could be my new favourite :)

hazzuhh

GoldenWolf likes this.
  3. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Flower biomes because flowers of course.

In all seriousness, I just love the diverse range of colours and flowers in them =)

GoldenWolf likes this.
  4. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    Mangroves; they're awesome irl and on Minecraft, they have terrain reminiscent of swamps, are home to some unique structures and blocks (mangrove trees, mud) and mobs (frogs). While not ideal for building in themselves, mangrove wood and derived blocks such as planks can make great decoration.

GoldenWolf likes this.
  5. 10sec

10sec
    Savannah plains - where you'll find my boy, my slime, my homie, @boomrabbits_, alongside his mates. Savannah plains are the greatest places to find emus and interact with them. They are very majestic creatures, however very unintelligent too!

Have a good day!

GoldenWolf likes this.
  6. GoldenWolf

Wonderful choices

Desiqn_ likes this.
  7. GoldenWolf

I love flowers ^^

8. Chimpmeat_OG

Sanjii_The_OG
    Any ocean biome. Living my best Poseidon life farming tridents. Something about being underwater is so tranquil.

GoldenWolf likes this.
  9. QuackAtttack

QuackAtttack
    Either the new blossom biomes because they are so pretty or just spruce, been my favourite type of wood for years and I love to build with it!

GoldenWolf and LeafyTiger24 like this.
  10. maplequinn

Old growth taigas. Aside from naturally spawning the best trees in the game (not just because spruce always looks good, but also because it gives a lot of wood and doesn't have weird branches, so it's easy to chop down), the landscape sells it to me. The podzol and mossy cobble makes it look exactly like taigas in real life.
    I also like mooshroom islands - if the mycelium is replaced with grass it is the most vibrant shade of grass in the game along with jungle grass, and there's no hostile mobs spawning there ever.

GoldenWolf and Trainsgender like this.
  11. Goldin3608

Personally Cherry Blossom grove or Mangrove Swamps have got to be my favorites! Cherry Blossom leaves give off amazing looking partials and the stripped log are just *chefs kiss*. Mangrove Swamps have really cool potential for semi-underwater builds, the planks are so pretty, and ✨Frogs✨

GoldenWolf likes this.
  12. GoldenWolf

yes :3

13. szamoriadael

isacmrgnnn
    Aesthetically I have fallen in love with the cherry blossom biomes. But narratively all desert and mesa biomes, really anything that looks a little bit dead and rustic, I just love because I'm absolutely obsessed with the wild west vibe. Lol. Maybe one day I'll build a claim in surv that's just an old west town, just for funzies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.