Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

What's with all the fly hackers on Sky Wars?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luke_James, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke_James

I've just joined up after getting back into Minecraft and have been looking for a decent Sky Wars server. So far so good, I've even bought a rank. But what's with all the fly hackers in Sky Wars? And is anything being done to sort this out? For days now, every other game has had some mong flying around killing people from the offset. It's infuriating and doesn't look well to new players.

I'm not just some sore salty loser, either. These people are literally flying from island to island with stuff they've looted through cheating.

Arianita likes this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello helllo! the hacker issue is p much a well known issue on mcc; however, players are constantly reporting hackers, not only in skywars but also other subservers, and also staff are cleaning out minigames. The reason for the pesky fly hackers is mostly since the anticheat is kinda whack.. and dw higher ups and owner are aware of that as well.
    if you are able to record, like on obs or bandicam or even badlion replay, I'd suggest doing so and helping out the community by reporting them here :)

hope this helped

xBenz likes this.
  3. Vervain

Vervain
    Yes.. that's a big, big issue in skywars, however if you do see one, go in the #support in the mcc discord and tag staff member the hacker and the location,and almost guaranteed they will get on and resolve the issue, and also record and report on the forums, doing this you're also helping the mcc community, which is great :D Have the rest of your good day or night. c:

Arianita and xBenz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.