What's the point of having forums if you can only reply and chat about the lastest

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TwinBlade, Mar 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwinBlade

I don't go on the forums often once in a blue moon but when I do I like to take big look around but when I go to reply to questions or ideas .. I always end up with a thread bumping point ): what's the point of of having forums if you can't go back and look at them and learn that's like having a library but you can only read a new published book... It just doesn't make sense logically

Yukihira likes this.
  2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! The 14+ day old threads are kept unlocked (meaning people can still reply) because the person who started the thread is allowed 1 thread bump. I'd recommend familiarizing yourself with the rules to avoid getting forums points accidentally, and always check how old the thread is before posting :D

As for the library metaphor, you are free to read the old threads, just don't respond to them since this brings them to the top of the discussion when they are no longer relevant. The content and good suggestions written in threads are often implemented into future updates on the server, so they are definitely useful.

- Question Answered, Thread Locked -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.