What's New

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Polaris, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polaris

I took a break from prison and this server and I decided to start playing this again. Is there anything new to prison like are spawners still the best way to make money and are there still events like king of hill or last man standing?

2. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    I'm not a great prison player but I would recommend just mine and get prison tokens and use that to sell it
    because people sell it for 55k in prison 1 and 24k in prison 2. Use it to rank up. Also, if you are rich, you can
    create your own sell shop and get all the resources you need and sell it for a higher price.
    Hope this helped! Have a wonderful day!​

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiHi! adding on to this, spawners are the best way of making money. however, you can no longer get spawers from spinnng keys and they take a 'lil bit of mining and grinding to get since now there's these new things... prison tokens. what prison tokens do is try to balnce the economy.. but they also kinda broke the economy [tehee].
    as mentioned by JustBeChill, selling tokens do make good money, but when the season restarts it's best to keep your tokens because they can do wonders for you ;)
    also. prison tokens can be used to repair pickaxes, get custom enchants, and buy spawners.. and craft prismarine blocks
    some other things that are new are prison gangs (added in season5). they're basically guilds/clans for prison.. they dont do much except for not let you kill players in your gang...
    king of the hill was never a prison event. as for lms, lms merges both prison realms and all player's skins are chnaged to this weird looking steve and you dont bring your own items, it gives you 5 reg gaps, iron armor, and a diamond sword. also capes go poof

hope this helped and made sense... hehe
    have a gresat day!
    ~puposarusu

JustBeChill likes this.
  4. Minninq

Minninq
    Spawner's are amazing but right now I would say mine and have fun because the spawners take a long time to earn there self back I believe it was 3 months after buying a witch spawner is how long it takes to earn it back and that number has only went up sense the rise in the price of tokens so I say mine have fun and sell your tokens because the tokens are only used for spawners and you can sell them at about 60k-100k in my experience lately.

5. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    What was added was prison tokens as people have said before me prison tokens are used for custom enchants which are also new. The enchants are
    Token Luck - gains for tokens from mining, Max level: 2(Armour enchant)
    Night Vision - gives you night vision, Max level: 1(Helmet enchant)
    Water Breathing - gives you water breathing enchant, Max Level: 1(Helmet enchant)
    Grinder - gives you more xp from killing mobs, Max level: 2 (Sword enchant)
    Decapitation - gives you player and mob heads mob heads are a way less chance, Max level: 2 (Sword enchant)

These are the new enchants added you cane use /enchanter in game to view them.
    Tokens are also used to buy spawners and yes spawners are still the best way to make money. However prisons resets in around a month and it takes 23-25 days for a spawner to make back its value (Only calculated with top spawners) so I recommend just ranking up and mining until next season.

-xStrafings
    Leader of money gang

6. Kane

Kane
    Hey!
    There is no "best way" to make money. There are countless of methods and all of them are valid. All of the answers above are valid answers. If you want my opinion, however, then I suggest you start off by mining until you can get enough money to buy spawners. After buying spawners, get an alt (or pay someone) to AFK for you. Whilst your alt is AFKing, I suggest you to mine, so you can reach the "Mined Blocks" needed in order to prestige.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me.​

-Locked to avoid 'Persistent Posting'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.