What was one movie you always watched as a child?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deleted member 29, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Hey!

Growing up we all had that one movie, we would see it come on TV and sit down and watch it over, and over, and over, but it never got old. I want to know, what was that movie for you?

For me it was Aladdin.

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  2. iiSean

iiSean_
    100% Toy Story 1-2 for me :D I loved those movies, It was so cute. Also some other disney pixars are my favs like nemo and cars :D

Deleted member 29 likes this.
  3. kikahh

kikahh
    Hey mike ;3
    I used to watch UP over and over again with my sister.

4. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, PlayerUnbound I have many movies that I like to watch when I was a child. My favorite movie I always like to watch is the Back to The Future Trilogy. Well, there are three movies in the Back to The Future trilogy. My favorite part of the Back to the Future trilogy was the second one the one when Marty Mcfly gone to the future. By the way Back to the future is a 1980's movie series range 1 to 3 movies. Back to the Future movies make me curious about the future of life. I still to this day at age 18 almost 19 years old watch the Back to the Future Trilogy. Have a good day or night :D.

5. Envoys

Envoys
    It was always Lion King for me! Still watch it randomly to this day and remember why I love it so much. Great songs, life lessons, and stories in the movie. However, I was thoroughly disappointed with the newer one that they came out with.

#5 Envoys, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  6. gain eagers

SugarSpiceNShit
    thank you, PlayerUnbound! you made my day :)

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.