What should I do to get unmuted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BoomerdeBeast, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoomerdeBeast

I've tried a lot of things to be unmuted but the staff members are insistive with mute. I was muted for advertising when it was considered accidental. I want to be unmuted and have no ideas on how too after talking to an Administrator, four moderators and three senior moderators. If anyone has any advise let me know.

2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    There is only one thing you can really do, and that is politely appeal after the minimum one month waiting time (if it was accidental). Complaining about it, or messaging staff members, will not help your case, and so I'd advise against that. You only have one week to go, so just be nice and wait it out before sumbitting an appeal.

3. Nxgget

kreamykhummies
    As mentioned above the only thing to do is appeal, the best thing to do is admit to advertising and apologise for what you did and promise you wouldn’t do it again and the staff member may remove your mute. Always be apologetic and admit to your wrong doings rather than being rude or complaining and you have more of a chance (:

4. Yogi

Try to have a mind of yourself as well though. You won't get nowhere by apologizing for things that you have no reason for. People aren't perfect and outcomes aren't always guaranteed. If you're in the wrong, apologize and if you're not, don't. Just provide enough evidence to back up your claims and you'll be good to go. Rather than always being apologetic, I'd say always be respectful since regardless of whoever was right, being disrespectful won't get you anywhere.

In your case, it's kind of hard to evade this since you did break rules -- as accidental it was. If you took a look at the rules, you probably noticed that "If a user accidently pastes a server IP in chat, they can appeal if after 1 month.". So wait it out and you'll most likely be unmuted at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.