What rank do you have?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VQ1D, Mar 19, 2020.

?

What rank do you have?

1. rookie

6.0%
  2. coal

2.0%
  3. iron

2.0%
  4. gold

4.0%
  5. lapis

4.0%
  6. emerald

8.0%
  7. diamond

2.0%
  8. bedrock

10.0%
  9. legend

10.0%
  10. imortal

52.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viizic

Viizic
    I got immortal, started with buying redstone during a 40% off sale then I upgraded to emerald a few months later, eventually I bought the best rank at the time: Legend. After legend had been around for a while Immortal rank appeared, after a few months of Immortal being out, I couldn't help myself but buying it.

2. babynoots

i'm a bedrock donor, only because that was the highest rank back when i played in 2015. hoping to upgrade to immortal soon c:

3. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    Imagine not having the top rank. Can't relate.

4. _Noxid

_Noxid
    Immortal, but I miss the old days of Bedrock on top.

mosomo likes this.
  5. AdrienleSmelly

I have bedrock right now but I am looking to upgrade it soon, though I cannot decide if I should get legend or immortal. We shall see.

6. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy! I currently have Coal Rank, and I am a very broke boy, so if anyone is willing to upgrade my rank, I would not be mad at all :)
    <3

7. Ahnxious

Emiies
    your not funny, your just an inconsiderate slob. You are going to joke about covid-19 at first until your grandma or mother gets it. And then she will need a ventilator to breathe for her, then eventually passes. Then all these jokes you make about the covid-19 you make, will make you feel like an ***. And these thoughts will haunt your head for a very long time and you will drown is self pity. Dont joke about this virus, because sooner or later your going to come to realize that all of your love ones are infected. And there is nothing you can do about it, but actually take it SERIOUS. Smh all these tide pod eaters are so stupid I bet your one of the thousand people who went to the beach even though there was a stay-at-home order. https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/26/us/southern-california-beaches-coronavirus-heat/index.html . If you know some like this please smack them. Cuz these are the people who are going to make the covid-19 cases increase. Please dont be dumb. Stay at home.

26:00-32:11

8. Kane

Kane
    ~Locked due to thread bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.