What pets does everyone have?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cefr, Sep 11, 2020.

?

Do you have any pets?

1. Yes!

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Cefr

Cefr
    I know I have a lot of pets, but I'm wonder what types of pets everyone else have if they have any! Personally my house is pretty much a zoo. We have 3 fish tanks, 4 cats, 9 birds, 3 rats, 2 guinea pigs, 1 dog, and a puppy I got 2 days ago. He is now about 3 months, 6 days old. So what types of animals do you guys have!

InsaneIsMyName likes this.
  2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya Cefr,

I have quite a few animals and can relate to the "my house is pretty much a zoo" feeling. I have 2 cats, 2 dogs, a horse and several dozen chickens (outdoors). I used to own zebra finches and have been interested in getting some again. What type of birds do you have? Couldn't imagine not having any animals at this point lol

3. Cefr

Cefr
    I love all of my pets! We have 2 Rose breasted cockatoo, a Sun conure, Meyer's parrot, Fife Canary, Solomon Eclectus, Cockatiel, Budgie parakeet, and a Senegal parrot. We have a lot! Lmao

4. ltself

ltself
    Hey, I have one dog which is a Jack Russel Terrier Wirehair. His name is Gary and he is just over 2 years old. He is quite an active one, and eats anything he can.

5. Ahnxious

Emiies
    I have like 8 cats.... don't judge me haha. I feel bad for the animals that don't have food so I feed like most of the cats in my neighborhood. And I should be getting a pig this year for meat production I believe. (I'm in the FFA so it's like raising animals and etc.)

6. Swaatik

swaatik
    I had a pet fish but had to give it back to the pet store when I went for a trip, but it had died as soon as I came back from the trip. RIP FISH.

7. guih

guihzy
    dog and pet rock

puposaurus likes this.
  8. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Ahnxious likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.