What Other Games Do Y'all Play?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wafe, Nov 5, 2019.

1. wafe

wafe
    Just wondering what MCC players play other than just Minecraft obviously

I used to main CSGO for the longest, until they made the game free for a while. That kinda ruined the game for me since cheaters were in every game.

A game that I currently play and enjoy lots is Rocket League, and I've had lots of amazing moments in that game. Currently a Plat 1 :o

Anyways let me know what games you use to no-life or still no-life:laughing: And if you have any cool moments while playing :D

puposaurus likes this.
  2. Jeff403

Jeff403
    I play War Thunder a lot. Much better PvP than Minecraft. It's F2P but they've done pretty well with balancing so there isn't much P2W, other than much faster vehicle grinding. Which does very much make buying premium worth it. So many great battles that wouldn't translate so well to text. But trust me, try it if you haven't already. It's (frustratingly) fun!

I also enjoy Rust but seems to have been made by jerks, lol. It's can be super frustrating pvp vanilla or super boring pve modded, but find a server that is Zombie PVE with only certain zones PvP and it's lots of fun though.

Been trying Hell Let Loose, but man that seems to have a very high learning curve. Very hard to tell enemy from friendly.

wafe likes this.
  3. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I play Terraria, Overwatch, yes don't roast me, I play fortnite sometimes, I also like games like subnautica and scrap mechanic.

wafe likes this.
  4. Visit

Visit
    CS:GO, 8k hours, Faceit level 8.

Let me know if you'd like to play sometime.

wafe likes this.
  5. Ankh

Ankh
    The only PC game I really play is Minecraft, though I do have Clash of Clans on my tablet. Almost a maxed town hall 12:triumph:

JonesSniper, puposaurus and wafe like this.
  6. wafe

wafe
    Sure.

Visit likes this.
  7. FidoNodo

fufferfish
    I play StarCraft 2, StarCraft 1, Team Fortress 2 and Roblox :D

wafe likes this.
  8. iluvu

Fortnite pepelaugh

Do you like OW a lot? I have some interest in it especially since my partner plays, but I am a bit worried about investing as it being a team game can lead to a lot of the issues league & cs can have at times.

I love terraria myself and have a ton of hours in it (a ton), have you ever given the calamity mod a try? Its like Terraria gets another Terraria if that makes sense, I'd highly recommend giving it a shot! (Also has new difficulty options for if you like the challenge) c:

wafe likes this.
  9. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Don;t play OW a lot and just got done with a calamity run! it was a blast did it in 15 hours no duping

10. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Ye boi what u play on roblox?

11. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition. (it’s technically not Java Edition hehehe) :D

Honestly I don’t play like any games that aren’t Minecraft lol.

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member :D

12. FaithyGirlGamez

FaithyGirlGamez
    I usually play CSGO, Minecraft and occasionally Wizard101 **not often anymore** But other than that I play random online games like Town of salem and GIVE UP... CSGO is one of my main besides Minecraft tho

13. guih

guihzy
    Well since 2014 I’ve been playing minecraft - mcc lvl 590
    Since 2015 I’ve been playing csgo - matchmaking rank legendary eagle master -Faceit lvl 9
    And sometimes I play gta online to troll a bit with my friends :clown:

14. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    I play CSGO back a bit ago. I some time splay OverWatch and mcc that’s it lol.

Have a wonderful week

~Jones

15. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    I play a lot of games. I started off my "gaming" in things like fantage and club penguin. The notable games I've played are Overwatch, TF2, CSGO, League of Legends, Osu!, and Brawlhalla. I bought Overwatch during season 2 and hit around 2600 elo. I quit TF2 after competitive got released, but I have 700ish hours on it. I have 800 hours on CSGO and I was Gold Nova 3. I got Osu! one or two years ago and I am currently rank 400k. I have 500 hours on Brawlhalla and was rank 1. Finally, the game I've played the most is League of Legends with about 2200 hours on it and I am currently in the Diamond division.

Mobile Games: Clash Royale (Masters II), Bang Dream! Girls Band Party!

16. kikahh

kikahh
    OMG EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS:
    I play:
    Minecraft
    Minecraft
    Minecraft
    And uhhh Minecraft.
    :3

FarisNyanNyan likes this.
  17. officialzing132

zing132
    I am OBSESSED with playing the Outer Worlds on the PS4 I definitely recommend!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.