What new minigames should be added?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingMjolnir, May 8, 2020.

1. KingMjolnir

KINGMJOLNIR
    I love the current selection of minigames that we currently have such as skywars and murder mayhem but what new additions would you guys like to see added to the server? Personally i'd like to see Spleef, Block hunt, and Parkour. Each with their own set of unique maps along with special perks just as the current minigames have.

What would you want added to the server?

2. Ankh

Ankh
    Honestly before any new games being added, I would like to see the anticheat revamped. As it is now people can fly and speed hack, with absolutely no restrictions. After that, maybe One in the Chamber. It was pretty fun, and it's been getting requested a lot. I'd also like to see SG split again if the rumored revamp brings a surge of new players. But it would split into Solo and Classic modes this time. Solo is solo obviously and Classic would be basically as it is now, with no rules on teams.

KingMjolnir, stiva and Mxats like this.
  3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! Personally, I like the minigame selection as it is now. There's a wide variety of minigames one can choose to play, and if that gets boring or too many hackers, they can just go to the lobbies and find a new one. There are minigames for people who are good at pvp, good at strategy, and even games to express an artistic touch (champion builder). They also have other small games in the lobbies, with spleef. The idea of bringing back arcade games has been mentioned a couple times on the forums, although I believe the lobby spleef is a valid substitute for arcade splegg, at least. Nevertheless, I, and probably the rest of the server, would love to see a new minigame come out, as they haven't released one since around 2016. I don't have many ideas as to what it could be, since a lot of games are already somewhere in the server. For example, last man standing on prison, and boss battles on skyblock. There is also lots of parkour around the server, like in the lobbies, waiting rooms, etc. They probably shouldn't work on adding more games or subservers now, though, since I would rather see the current games improved.

4. Mxats

Mxats
    Hello there!
    I've seen many great minigames being suggested on the forums already and I've actually suggested a mini game myself, you can check that one out here.
    As of minigames that got removed I personally would love to see splegg return and as @Ankh said OITC!
    Best regards,
    Mats :)

5. 6hb

6hb

6hb
    Hey!

Honestly I think that adding more Minigames wouldn’t work right now. There is already a few Minigames that have a low player base and adding newer ones will just decrease it even more.

I feel like they just need to work on revamping the current ones and that may bring new players in, which would give Minigames enough players to possibly add some more then.

Hope you have a good day/night
    6hb (Jake)

stiva, Elecctricc and Mxats like this.
  6. Swinger

Swinger
    I'd really like to see the Bridges gamemode that they'd almost fully finished added. It was kind of a Team Skywars/Cakewars hybrid with some really interesting gameplay mechanics (bridges from team islands into the centre, prison-style mines at spawn, etc). Can't quite remember the reason for it being pulled, but I know there was almost a fully fleshed out MCC original minigame there with plenty of really nice maps. I know that I'd be playing it a lot, and it would be something different that'd keep players who are getting bored with the current minigames engaged while bringing in new players.

7. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    Hey!

The only thing I would like to see getting added is the arcade games. I really miss those but I know that they won’t be added anytime soon or not at all actually. So maybe just focus on the games they have already and add some new maps.

8. Bruno

iBrunoow
    In my opinion, the owners should work on revamping the current minigames before thinking about adding something new. Since they already have too much work to do, working on something new at the moment would be almost impossible as they have other priorities. As Ankh said above, updating the anticheat is a great start for a whole minigames revamp.

9. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I agree with @6hb - Adding anymore minigames will decrease the already low population of players on minigames currently! Not to mention the importance of getting a working anti-cheat. I will still answer the question of this thread however; I would want to bring back OITC (One in the chamber) as I never got to play it and from the videos and talk I've heard from people it seemed like a really fun gamemode!

I've brought it up before but it would be awesome to see a dropper gamemode get added! It's quite like a race except your falling, it doesn't require building skills or PVP skills and I believe it could thrive on the server if done correctly!

10. Ahnxious

Emiies
    :( I really do miss splegg, and I cant play spleef in the lobby because its really laggy. For me in that area it's the most laggy part of the server for me. I really dont think its just me, my internet and computer are pretty good. So im confusion...

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.