What needs to happen on reset

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Mqney, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Mqney

1. Free fix all for Bedrock+ w/ $20 fix all for rookies. We didn’t pay for nothing and fix all wasn’t as op as people think. Never took much effort to get good gear on rookie accounts

2. Anti-cheat: Its been in the works for 3+ years and for a server as big as this to not have an anti cheat done in that time ain’t great

3. Remove Punch 3

4. Change MM to a NoDebuff LMS game mode in an arena

5. Honestly do a ban wipe or something

2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Honestly agree with everything except a ban wipe. I'm assuming this is for the minority of players that were either false banned or want to come back and play legit, but the issue with a ban wipe is that it'd need to be server wide. It can't just be limited to KitPvP, and if this occurs then countless accounts can come back onto the server that staff have spent years banning. I don't think MCC will ever do a ban wipe, and the only reason one existed back in 2015/2016 was because of the punishment system switch. I'm assuming this idea also corresponds with the anti-cheat, but even if one is put in place, there's no guarantee that it can handle all types of hacks, and again more accounts are there for people to come back on and hack. I hope you see where I'm coming from for this.
    I know you've heard this countless times as well, but I guarantee you an anti-cheat is being worked on currently. It'll be released with the mini-games revamp that should come out within this year, most likely during the Summer. I'm not sure if it'll be put on Kit, but just know that a better anti-cheat is in the works. They will probably implement it on Kit after testing it on the mini-games revamp.
    Would love to see NoDebuff LMS or a LMS that resembles a more KitPvP themed kit like crapples, diamond armor prot3, etc. I think MM should stay only because it's been a reoccurring event for some time and a part of the community is still fond of it, and there is no fair reason to really remove it. I know people may think that Kit has enough events as it is, but I think Kit specifically needs more events since it's a solely PvP-based sub-server with little to do without the events.

JustBeChill likes this.
  3. MightyMammoth

MightyMammoth
    Just bring kitpvp back to the old days before it had even reset. Back when everyone was in clans and there used to be big group fights everyday. Before P5 was introduced. On a different note though /repair was never a paid feature for rookies there was a sign in spawn they could use. For donators they could /repair but it was on a cool down. I agree with this.

JQCKOO likes this.
  4. PainfulStrafes_

PainfulStrafes
    Instead of ban wipe, it should be a buyable unban on the store. 1 buyable unban. You can pay a price to get unbanned just 1 time and if you get caught cheating again, you can't just buy ur way out of the ban. Overall I agree with the rest but the ban wipe might be too far without a good anticheat that autobans blatant bhopping and reach like AGC.

jovonejc and GLOCKPRINCESS like this.
  5. kuieren

kuieren
    MCC used to sell unbans for 10$ but they had to remove it since it violates Minecraft's Eula, so it is never coming back to the store. This would also be unfair for players who can't afford to buy an unban, and it'd would encourage players to break the rules since they wouldn't get any punishments (or lesser ones in case of a ban wipe).

puposaurus likes this.
  6. PainfulStrafes_

PainfulStrafes
    There is many servers that sell unbans like Snapcraft and Invaded they just removed it becase people kept buying unbans just to cheat again

7. Departition_

So many servers have been selling this since 2015, also mccentral already violates eula a lot actually so why not?

8. DrBrando

DrBrando
    I agree with these suggestions but i would say no ban wipe. We don’t need ppl’s alt lists getting refilled. And i think that it should be /fix cooldown of 3minutes or something

9. Maserson

Maserson
    I agree with this, an anti-cheat would be very nice.

10. Wheezing

Wheezing
    The anti-cheat would be a nice touch but it would just lag people back thinking that they're cheating but they're not.

#10 Wheezing, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  11. Steelzy

I agree with the /fix all Idea. Free fix all has been a part of the game forever and I am very sad to see it go. I think the idea to have it possible for rookies for 20 is a great idea to help make it fair for everyone. Not only will it keep it fair for rookies, it will also still encourage them to donate as they wont have to pay for it with a rank. I disagree with the idea to remove punch 3 bows. I believe that it is a fun, creative Idea that was added to kit. I do agree with an anti-cheat as long as it works. I would rather have no anti cheat than an anti cheat that will make the server laggy and kick people. Thank you for these amazing ideas!

-Steelzy

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.