What Mods Are Good For Prison?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Killerkat1019, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killerkat1019

emmabarnes
    What mods are allowed and best for prison? I am not talking about visuals I am asking about game play it self.

2. eyan

Eyan
    Most allowed mods on the server are visual things like potion effects and crosshairs mods etc.

The only mods I can think of that effects gameplay would be optifine obviously and togglesprint. Optifine increases the smoothness of your game while allowing you to truly customize your graphical settings. Togglesprint allows you to keep your sprint by only pressing the sprint key once, however keep in mind togglesneak must be disabled or you will get banned.

3. guih

guihzy
    Hey!
    I play Minecraft with labymod with all the allowed optionals. For pvp I have itemphysics, potion effects and togglesprint. I also use optifine, and a shader pack which a player sent me. If you want a list with all the allowed modifications (to avoid bans), click here . have a nice day

4. monkeyboyr

Labymod + blc is great mods, i recommend using them they increast ure FPS and make the game look nicer

puposaurus likes this.
  5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    as mentioned above, laby mod is one of my favorite mods. i know a lot of people on prison tend to lean towards badlion; however, i like laby mod cuz it’s a lot more simple. on the flip side, laby mod is run by its own so if you wanted to download other forge mods, then i’d go with badlion.
    hope this helped.... if i was unclear or didn’t explain something, feel free to ask(:

6. rayne

RayneMayne
    For prison, all that really is needed are a few things: Potion Effects, Item Durability, Armor HUD and the basics such as FPS, Player Count and whatever else falls under your preferences.

In case your are curious here is what I use.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.