Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

What Mini-Game do you want updated?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cocesco, Mar 1, 2020.

?

Game Mode:

1. Survival Games

20.0%
  2. Sky Wars

60.0%
  3. Speedy Walls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Capture the Flag

20.0%
  5. Murder Mayham

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Champion Builder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cake Wars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. UHC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cocesco

Oushui
    Hello Mc Central!
    I'm making a post to ask everyone if there is a Mini Game that you all would like to see updated?
    I am aware that the mini games make no money for the server, but it would still be nice to have one updated, to just add some good energy to that game.
    And maybe you all could add some ideas on what the update should contain. I am just trying to see what you all would want to see in the event that there is an update to a mini game.

Thank you all for reading!
    Have a very good day :)
    -Cocesco

2. delu

starstrong
    Hello!

From my experience on playing on this server, the only mini-games that have relatively active users are UHC, CTF, Skywars, and Survival Games. Each one of these mini-games in my opinion could use an update, but as I mainly play survival games and UHC, they would be my more preferred (and out of those 4, those are the top 2 in terms of player count).

It's hard to specify with part of UHC needs an update, however my main suggestion would be the border. In my opinion, the border should progressively shrink in deathmatch to avoid the games lasting longer than usual and for players to be forced to actually fight each other, as opposed to everyone camping and waiting to clean.

For survival games, again it's hard to pinpoint one specific region that needs updating as the gamemode is pretty generic and basic, therefore updating it takes the point out of the gamemode. I would simply maybe adding the ability to break leaves/flowers in the game and also adding a few new items into the chests such as gold.

Cocesco likes this.
  3. 89p

89p

89p
    Howdy Cocesco!

The main minigame that I play is Survival Games. In my opinion, it could do with a few more purchasable abilities. Maybe a chance of speed after a kill?

Good news however, it has been confirmed that a minigames revamp is in the works! It should be arriving before 2021. This new revamp will make it easier for staff to spectate, with things like /nick. I would also assume that this revamp would add lots of new, unique mechanics to make minigames more exciting.

Have a nice day! :)

mxbel and Cocesco like this.
  4. Departition_

Alex will not update any minigame for a while because he doesnt care about it, he doesnt make profit from it so no point might as well just pull a major update removing every minigame tbh

5. Josh

I don't think that any of the mini-games should be updated unless it's related to the anti-cheat. I would also like to see more mini-games added in the future.

6. FalseReports

FalseReports
    I honestly do not think minigames shouldn't be "updated" but revamped and they should add more fun minigames in the near future. I just wanna say like if you look at Skywars like the maps should be changed out since the current ones we have just get so boring especially after playing over 1000 matches on them.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.