What is your opinion on the skyblock changelog?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Hey Unadvised, it is nice to see you posting on the fourms. This is my opinion on the new season change log so far!

1. One thing I greatly enjoy with the new season change is the fact that the generators will bring much more of a survival-based feel like skyblock, something I have been hoping for. Thid was the same thing when ti came to the Survival reset, once they got rid of a lot of things that made it just not feel like the survival we all know and love *cough* /fly *cough* it was much more enjoyable for me as a person because I felt more inclined to explore my surroundings and collect resources rather than using /fly to go out 4000 or so blocks not paying to mind all the terrain that I am skipping out on.

2. I agree with the new spawner rule, I like how now this makes inviting people to your island more of a positive than a negative. I feel like one reason why you cannot trust people on your island later in the season, especially as a bigger island with spawners and such, it gets really hard to trust players not knowing if they would take those spawners or not. With this new rule, this makes it so there will be less griefing, scamming and a much less hostile environment.A big thing with being a rookie is the lack of perks that you would have as a donator, one thing I saw as an active skyblock player was Rookies would break spawners not knowing that they were not to,
    "Rookies will now receive a warning in chat if they attempt to break a spawner, informing them that it will not drop". This is going to lead to a lot less of hearing about a Rookie who accidentally broke their spawner not knowing any better.

""Stone generators have been removed from the spawn, and has been replaced with a brand new "/warp generators"" This is another ting I am glad to see as I thought having the cobble generators at spawn was kind of ugly and I am glad to see that they are implementing a new warp to have everything in one place.

2. Syn

Syn

Syntaxvgm
    the generators are dumb. Paid use? 60 seconds? That much for slow breaking stuff like glass. Guess were using ice now.
    Way worse than I though
    congrats on making prison.

Deleted member 29 likes this.
  3. Unadvised

Unadvised
    If you haven't found out already chunk loaders have been added back! Hopper limit will take some time to get used to i agree. But it is a good change, It requires people to be smart and think more.

Deleted member 29 likes this.
  4. soulsnad

only complaint is that building cool islands is harder just because of the new gens and stuff. i wish theyd tweak it a bit to make it easier to get those blocks

5. Unadvised

Unadvised
    We have done just that. The rooms are now 3 minutes long and not 1 minute.​

6. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    I LOVE that they added heads, but they're kind of expensive. Next, I don't like that there is another token system (points), as there comes a point where a player graduates from farming, and continues with spawners. If the entire point of the game is to farm, they should rename it "Farming in the Sky." Of course, farming is very boring and no one likes to do it, and people will get massive amounts of spawners anyways, so making farming the main objective of the game makes a boring game. I expect tokens will massively inflat this season, too. I'm suprized that they made vines worth so much, as usually they nerf things, although I love that they did that (they are tedious to farm, however). I kind of hoped that they would remove tokens this season. There is certainly a low, middle, and high class of players, and with tokens, only the low and high classes can succeed. The low class (poor) will continue farming and earning tokens, while the high class will buy those tokens, as they're the ones who can afford them. The middle class, however, is stuck. They likely do not have massive amounts of spawners, and cannot afford to buy tokens nor get enough tokens from their hours of farming. I also wish that blocks were available in shop, especially quartz, because that would make it a lot easier, and faster and cheaper to get beautiful builds and island warps done. Island block shops are very rare, because they make little to no money by selling blocks, and even worse, there's an afk kicker in the generators, making it extremely time consuming for little pay, because now they cannot afk an alt account for very long. Some generators also have things that need to be mined with a shovel, mixed into the blocks mined by a pickaxe, which is annoying. I understand why tokens and points are here, although I do not like it, and new people to the server may be confused with too many rules about buying spawners. Overall, this season is okay, though. I like that they didn't change too much, keeping skyblock mostly the way it is.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.