What is your favourite mini game on MCC?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by redsapphire28, Jan 5, 2021.

1. redsapphire28

Imperfied
    what are your guys favourite mini game on MCC? Mine is SSW!

Answer down below! <3

2. Minninq

Minninq
    My favorite minigame is between Skywars or Murder Mayhem although I would say my favorite at the moment is Skywars. I used to play a lot of ctf, ctf is a lot of fun but it gets kinda repetitive and a lot of bowspamming and I'm not the best with my bow's so I wasn't the best at ctf but I was still decent a REALLY fun minigame that is underestimated is cake wars lots of fun to be had there if you can get a game going.

redsapphire28 and SplatBerry like this.
  3. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Idc what y’all say, but Champion Builder is definitely, 100%, the best minigame on this server.

OriAlfi, puposaurus and redsapphire28 like this.
  4. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey redsapphire28! Hope you are having a lovely day :D

When Im playing alone my favourite mini-game to grind out is definitely solo skywars but whenever Im in a call with my friends it would probably have to be survival games. Personally I prefer pvp mini-games which you don't respawn in instead of mini-games which you do respawn in or mini-games which don't involve pvp at all (:

I hope you have a lovely rest of your day / night!
    DM me on discord if you have any questions (Mentioned below)
    -boom

redsapphire28 likes this.
  5. Gok2

keskeunutsaydim
    I think my favourite mcc minigame is murder mayhem probaby because it doesnt need that much skill and does not give any advantage to people who donates and who doesn't it is fun to play with your friends but it sometimes gets quiet boring if you play alone and it could be scary aswell since there is no one to give you information about where the murderer is or who it is so you can die any second without waiting for it. It is kinda sad that its not a famous minigame no longer like it used to be years back. I hope it will be as active as before it used to be.

Nvm have a nice and wonderful day/night!

6. Myko

Myko
    Personally my favorite minigames are Murder Mayhem, Survival Games, and Solo Skywars. It used to be 100% SG, but ive started playing SSW and MM way more! Also a lot of my friends play Skywars as well so its always a good time when we play!

7. puposaurus

puposaurus
    one in the cha-

10Controls likes this.
  8. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    I gotta agree with this, I just wish people played it more #MakeChampionBuilderPopularAgain

SplatBerry likes this.
  9. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    My favourite mini game is skywars or CTF because I have been playing skywars a lot and I find CTF really easy when people don't bow spam.

HeckTheThicc and 10Controls like this.
  10. Advolton

Advolton
    Skywars and Survival Games are up there, but personally, I really enjoy playing Murder Mayhem or Build Battle (when I can find a lobby) because they're more relaxed game-modes, not as much stress or intensity, great mini-games to play and relax with, and with my old age, I tend to prefer games like that now.

11. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Splegg but they all ruined that and replaced it with murder mayhem to copy hypixel and yet no one plays it. Bring back Splegg. Not "spleef".

Yukihira likes this.
  12. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    I like Murder Mayhem. I'm really good at it. I wish the maps were more spacious and detailed tho. CTF is also really fun, but sometimes people can get toxic

13. Advolton

Advolton
    I agree with you on this, I do think they could add more maps, or update the current ones, I feel they have been the same for ages, and honestly, would be nice to have some new ones.

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  14. Gok2

keskeunutsaydim
    Dude they are actually same for the last 3 years atleast I mean since I started to play here I mained murder mayhem usually and maps are.. still same no difference with anyting its so sad that they forget about minigames while focusing with the subservers.

15. Advolton

Advolton
    Exactly, they do, and you're so right, they haven't been updated for a lot longer than 3 years, believe me, they've been the same for so long, and there isn't even that many maps either, so it's the same space, same maps, they just need to make a whole new batch and so many people will be thankful, we have so many good builders in this community who post maps, so we could use some for that, also, thankfully, with the change logs Alex released recently, he spoke about how there focus is with sub servers, or has been, but they're going to completely rebrand mini-games in the future, and so hopefully we will get new games to play and new maps.

16. Pxggles

Personally, I LOVE to play survival games as its a fun game for me to stream, as well as its a good break from the usual skyblock/prison that I usually choose to play. Sometimes, it sucks to fight teamers when I'm alone, but it makes the game challenging, which is something I enjoy.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.