What is wrong with MCC (resets)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xStrafings, Nov 17, 2019.

1. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Prisons season 7 has reached around 8 months now. This is a lot of time. When prisons reset on april 13th 2019 it was great. 2 months later, SB reset. WELL Not anymore BOI For some reason MCC decided to move the schedule of Survival prisons and Sb to Survival SB Maybe prisons I hope.

I see this http://prntscr.com/py09yi on my minecraft page and it made me wonder: Why did the server chose to reset SB BEFORE prisons and go COMPLETELY out of he order it has been in FOR ALL THE YEARS I AM PLAYED.

There is a prisons community waiting, all these long months. Why is prisons not being reset the community wants answers

W5vil and puposaurus like this.
  2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Resets can be switched around sometimes if there is more priority etc. Skyblock may be in a worse state of prisons even though it is 1 month newer. However prison will reset soon. Survival only reset 2 weeks ago roughly and now skyblock is announced so its obvious that the server needs a reset as it is usually every month. So skyblock eco might be worse then prison etc. Hope that makes sense -Sean

stiva and puposaurus like this.
  3. wafe

wafe
    I agree with you, the prison community has been waiting for a long time now. The eco is disgusting, pvp is boring, no grind whatsoever, and the sub server is extremely laggy because of the thousands of spawners. I hope that in 2 weeks time, prison will hopefully get a reset. They can't keep postponing prison like that, it's just a little bit unfair for the prison community. Thank you for posting your opinion, because i agree with you 100%, but anyways we also shouldn't complain too much. That would only cause more trouble for alex, so let's just be a little bit more patient and hope that he's just saving the best for last!

W5vil and puposaurus like this.
  4. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hey,
    I was gone all weekend but when I got the sub-server reset I was genuinely confused. Prison at this point is basically unplayable so I really don't see why they reset skyblock, especially since that's the order ya know. It just threw everyone off and made quite a few players annoyed but hopefully prison is next. If not looks live ill need a new sub-server because I've been waiting for a reset since September and I need something.
    ~Micro

5. W5vil

W5vil
    I used to be playing prisons for hours and hours. Now all I do is log on for 5 mins to talk to friends, claim my kits, and check ah for stuff. Then I leave and play skywars. Prisons is 100% boring and almost pointless to grind anymore due to the very thing resetting soon. This reset needs to come along quickly. Another point is that there used to be 250-275 players at 1 time at peak hours. Now it’s struggling to break 100 at peak time. This reset needs to come!!!

iiSean and MicroSquid like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.