What is everyone's favorite sub server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cvul, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Gamer_Pup478

Gamer_Pup478
    It's gotta be skyblock for me. I love creative, prisons, and KitPvP just as much, but skyblock is my main game :)

2. cvul

RabidWolf2093872

I've played prisons for a couple days but i don't have a clue on what i'm doing, got any suggestions on what to do when starting?

3. babynoots

i would definitely start by mining in the prison mines- and rather than selling your ores in the mines, sell them in sell shops such as /p h oreshop — this will help you rank up quicker. c:

#23 babynoots, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  4. Laziih

shqn_
    Hey :)

I really enjoy prisons 1, also play a lot of skywars and survival games, you should give them a try.

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  5. Breeezies

Breeezies
    --> Out of all sub-servers I have attempted to play, Survival is definitely my favorite. Every season, new players come and the economy changes... it's always something new! It's mostly a server for players to build and communicate! Although the PvP may be one of the few downsides, I still have a great time with my friends and I play ALL day.

--> The mcc ranks have many benefits. For example, I have immortal and many perks come with it. I've only played mcc so the rank was definitely worth the purchase. Having a rank = a better time!

Enjoy the rest of your day, good luck!

cvul likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.