What is everyone's favorite sub server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cvul, Mar 31, 2020.

1. cvul

PrivateHusko
    Just wanted to ask people what sub server they enjoy most, i mainly play factions and skywars. Could people give me suggestions on what subs are good to play. Where i can enjoy myself and enjoy meeting new people!!

Also, what do you think the benefit of having a rank does for you/others. Just wanting to know what people think about if they have a rank or not. Is it worth having one or not (I have Immortal. Just asking others) and do you think you've got the most out of it?

2. Josh

I play Factions and Immortal rank helps me because I have extra perks.

3. idcmax

ilyashley
    I mostly play Factions, and I enjoy the competition involved with the game itself. However, a lot of the times I'll find myself taking breaks and playing Prison or Survival Games for a change in the game.

One thing I really appreciate about the ranks on MC-Central is that the ranks give different perks across different game modes which makes it unique. It's not limited to the same constant perks on each server, so I think they are worth it as I currently have Diamond.

-max

4. beeankah

beeankah
    I play factions & minigames (skywars) the most;
    I have legend rank and it provides me with a good kit in Factions and other abilities like /invsee and such.
    In skywarss there isn't much p2w apart from the explosive arrows and multiplier, but apart from those, the kits and abilities you need to rank up with credits that you earn in the game from killing players and such.
    And yes I think I have the most out of it. I think it is definitely worth having a rank just because you could lots of extra enjoyable things.

enjoy the rest of your day/night :)

mxbel likes this.
  5. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    Factions and CTF

6. Xyzzy

_Xyzzy
  7. Ariadnne

Eucalype
    Prison. Immortal rank helps a lot, arguably too much. It’s still fun nonetheless

8. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    Prison and CTF, and yes ranks make is soooooo much easier.

9. Viizic

Viizic
    I like prison and skywars the most.

10. Thrillers

Thrillers
    I play factions and prisons and some mini games and i have top rank and it just give me a lot of extra perks

11. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    hey! I play prison, kit pvp, and survival games the most.

Here are some of my recommendations for sub servers to play:

If you want competitive, pvp heavy sub servers: prison, factions, kit pvp

If you want relaxed sub servers:
    skyblock, survival

If you want quiet sub servers:
    prison 2, skyblock 2

If you want mini-games:
    survival games, solo/team skywars

To answer your question about ranks, I have immortal rank and I think that it is worth it. Especially on sub servers like skyblock and prison, where you need /fly, it really comes in handy. I also like getting a monthly key, so that's a plus. However, I did have bedrock for a while and I don't see that much of a difference between bedrock and immortal, besides the monthly key!

Have a great day.

babynoots and cvul like this.
  12. CoolElla

CoolElla
    Factions , Immortal / Legend rank basically gives you a massive advantage other non ranks because you get p4 and sharp 4 every 24 hrs. :P

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  13. Astonished_

Skyblock :)

14. HH_Captain

publicy
    Hi!
    I know different people have different opinions on things, this could be anything but in my view I think that Slyblock is the best subserver as it is iconic and isnt easy to 'win' it requires alot of grinding meaning that it isnt the simplest sub-server and also the community is great along with how the game works. Also compared to alot of other servers, the skyblock on mcc is amazing and extremely fun. :D
    ~HH_Captain

sleepyhe4d likes this.
  15. OG_GrimGrinder

OG_GrimGrinder
    the subserver u will find me on is creative and sometimes factions

16. Stolsiee

Stolsieee
    I have immortal rank and personally I use the 15 sethomes on skyblock the most, and ofc /fly is amazing, /fix is so useful and also I can do /God go prevent my health or food bar go down, my favourite sub server is skyblock, I coinflip too much tho

10Controls likes this.
  17. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    My favorite sub server would be prison. Even though im IP banned, I experienced it a lot when I wasn't and I found the game interesting. I loved the pvp and the amount of grinding it took to get where you wanted to be, and there is so many different things you could do there. It was just an amazing experience.

18. babynoots

hi!
    i enjoy playing prison, ctf and survival games. i'm only a bedrock donor, however the ability to /fly in prison, the pickaxe from /kit bedrock and the x2 sell multiplier make it more enjoyable for me and personally, i would totally recommend it- or anything above.
    i have made lots of friends from playing survival games, as teaming is allowed c:

cvul likes this.
  19. sleepyhe4d

tinyutensils
    I play skyblock, it's probably my favourite because scamming is punishable and the community is very supportive. You'd most likely make a lot of friends on there. The downside is that there tends to be a lot of chat spam (/is warp ___ for my shop) (first to /pay me get x3 their money) type beat lmao. But in comparison to like Prison or factions chat spam it's not that bad.
    I've only got iron rank but I'm hoping to eventually get to Bedrock because I like the color aesthetic, otherwise, I'd aim for emerald which I know enables /fly in SB. (not sure about other sub-servers).

20. _Noxid

_Noxid
    I really enjoy factions, but not as much as I used to. The economy totally changed, and not its more competitive with shorter maps, and the ftop being at 100 mil on the first day. I still enjoy it though.

cvul likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.