What is a reset?

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Deleted member 145, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Hello Everyone Today I am going to be talking about what a reset is!

I Thought I would make this post because it seems to be asked a lot whenever a sub server resets.

What is a reset?

Well a reset is when the owners/admins update the sub servers and add more ingame features and different ways of doing stuff in the survival game play. When a server resets you normally get told ahead of time On forums or in discord, Now for when the server actually resets that is when the sub server shuts downs for a few hours on the day of reset (Or in factions case 1 week) and they will remove all your ingame progress and update it with the new gameplay. That means Plots, chest, Enderchest, Inventorys, and your stats (Money and KRD)
    Once the server starts back up you will have nothing besides your ranks, keys and perks, as Ranks, Keys and perks do not get reset when a sub server resets (Please note all keys stay the same except for event keys as event keys are only for that subserver and considered in-game progress). If you have any perks on your plot or in your enderchest they will be removed with reset the only way to keep perks during a reset is to use them before hand!

Why Do sub servers resets?

Sub Servers resets for many different reason the main reason is to add more ingame content and update it to give new things for players to do. Servers also reset because after awhile of playing it gets boring and almost to the point where there isn't much hope in playing if you are a new user because all the other users already have everything in the game, By resetting it gives new users a more fair advantage as everyone will start from 0 making it more fun for newer users.

Hope this helped you understand a little bit more about server resets. Hopefully I will see you on after Survival Season 7 resets!!

Thanks for reading!
    If you have any questions feel free to Message me ingame or on discord!

#1 Deleted member 145, Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2019
    Samboni, AZXG and puposaurus like this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hellllO sir!! soemthing to add since you talked about what resets and remains the same n’ woTnOT.
    all keys stay the same except for event keys as event keys are only for that subserver and considered in-game progress :)

also your guides, along with regent’s, are all amazing. keep up the good work!

AZXG and Deleted member 145 like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.