Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

What improvements do you want to see on the server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingMjolnir, Dec 20, 2019.

1. KingMjolnir

KINGMJOLNIR
    Personally I would want more staff influence on the server. I haven't been able to see any staff frequent certain game modes such as Skywars where the hacker presence is very evident. I'll do my part by reporting but it would be better to have on-site assistance as well. I do appreciate the staff's efforts regardless because I know everyone has a life.... for the most part haha.

Composures likes this.
  2. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello KingMholnir,
    Staff are constantly doing the best are trying to improve MCC! Staff are always there to help in the discord and even on forums. There are a lot of hackers and not every staff member can be there to ban them. It is our duty to come and help them, alongside them to record and catch these hackers! Good job with already doing so, and thank you for trying to improve the server. I am assure you, staff are trying their best in every way possible!

Have a nice day,
    -ObjectiveArcade

Composures likes this.
  3. Abar

Abar
    I've made plenty of posts about this now but the most obvious answer is the anti-cheat. It is in my opinion the main thing that the server/devs need to prioritize as far as changes go. If a good anticheat is bought I believe that everyone would appreciate the server more. It's not a matter of if they can, because I think that they totally can get a anti-cheat if they wanted to, but when will they do it. Even with the the anti-cheat in it's current position I still find this server to be fun and enjoyable and who's to say that seeing a hacker fly around isn't funny from time to time? Thanks for posting and have a great weekend!

FireBubbles and Composures like this.
  4. Composures

Composures
    Hello,

The staff members are active on the server. However, they like everyone else have their real lives to deal with. I know exams are starting/finishing, so they should be on more during the break. I know they may not be talking as much in the chats, but that is mainly because they are watching the chat and the players. From being staff in the past I have noticed that they do their best to talk to players, but normally when they do players tend to harass them with messages. I know most of them either player SkyBlock, Factions, or Survival so you could try finding some on there.

The anti-cheat is something I agree should be improved. This has been brought up in Admin calls/chats in the past. If they were to bring a new anti-cheat onto the server, then that would cause issues for the background of the server. It may not be the best anti-cheat, but it does a well enough job to warn the mods+ if someone may be cheating. Though I would like to see the anti-cheat improved, so I believe if they work hard enough on the anti-cheat themselves or hire someone else to fix it, then I believe the anti-cheat will work perfectly fine for the server. However, I am not sure if they plan on continuing to work with the anti-cheat, as they have had difficulties with it in the past, but players would like to see it improved.

Something I personally want to see improved is the minigames, because there are the minigames that are inactive such as cakewars and speedy walls. If these were improved I believe more players would enjoy playing on those minigames. There also needs to be more maps implemented into the server, because I know players are getting bored of the old maps.

Abar likes this.
  5. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    Fixed anti-cheat, I see Barry Allen in almost every other SG game, very disappointing to see!

Abar likes this.
  6. fouffy

fouffy
    It would come naturally, however I would like to see more AU staff. It would for sure help out when the US are at school. Not to mention the minigame revamp should be coming out sometime and I am hoping it goes well which it should for sure :D

Abar and PistolPet like this.
  7. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    I would like to see an improvement with staff reaction time and actually not ignoring/listening to you. Some staff will usually either ignore you and not respond which can get very annoying at times. Also on discord, they get tagged and don't respond, this isn't all staff but some staff do and it's obnoxious so if this could change that would be awesome. I can understand if there busy but usually that's not the case.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.