What if YOU owned MCCentral?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TrippedUp, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raqueese

Raqueese
    1) Get a better server host to fix lag issues and hopefully hit reg problems as well
    2) Buy an anti-cheat that records logs of suspicious hits and movements for staff to review when determining if a SS is appropriate or not
    3) Revamp the SS program (new SS tool and staff training on how to properly SS)
    4) Change ban policies so that staff must have material proof of hacking to ban somebody
    5) Hire a dev team to help the server run smoothly
    6) Bring back perk keys
    7) Bring back /rename perk
    8) Bring back the old style /warp pvp from prison season 2 and get rid of wilderness or at least make them separate

2. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Honestly I love this question. I would first work on buffing up the anti cheat. Next I would revamp a few of the minigames to get there player counts up and not leave them as dead game. Finally I would make completely different hub in a different style.

3. ImCoolerThanYou

id ban Kane and Hire a different person :)

4. Nestly

If I was the owner for one day. I would sit back and think to my self.” How did I make such a good server?” That’s what I would do.
    I would also check up on how the staff team is doing !

5. Hey Vortexed, I love this question and I'd like to share my ideas!

First I'd put an emphasis on more player and staff interaction to improve the relationships between staff members and the average player. This way people can become closer to the staff and hopefully that would reduce the need for people to lash out at the staff as a lot of staff on here do not desvere it.

Secondly I would put heavy emphasis on updating or maybe even changing the Anti-Cheat system. At times I personally feel like the Anti-Cheat system Minecraft-Central can only go so far, but at the same time I feel like we are relying more on staff interaction in minigames/sub-servers to get rid of hackers rather than the Anti-Cheat system itself. There are plenty of Skywars games that I have gotten into and had someone fly over to my island and instantly kill me and watch it happen to the rest of the lobby. And sometimes you don't have access to OBS or a type of screen capturing software to actually get that hacker filmed and banned.

Lastly a thing I would like to see is maybe a ranked type of gameplay for those who enjoy competition. For example, we've all been in those games of skywars with people who are just beyond amazing and are extremely talented and skywars and then well...theres us. (Assuming you're bad at skywars like me) I feel like a ranked system would help players improve because they are fighting people are their skill level rather than fighting people who are too easy/too hard.

Although I know this is extremely unrealistic due to the Anti-Cheat. It would be incredibly easy for a a hacker to climb those ranks and make it up to higher divisions. On top of that, there would have to be a lot of work put into something such as that.

6. Syn

Syn

Syntaxvgm
    I'd drag the server to 1.14 screaming and eventually lose the player base when it ultimately spontaneously combusts.

7. fouffy

fouffy
    Thread Locked due to thread bump ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.