What Happened To The Build Team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vex, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vex

Vex

What Happend To The Build Team?
    Staff Now Dont Help Players In Build
    Staff Dont Even Rate Plots They Barley Do It
    The BuildTeam Where Probably Helping People Build I Really Miss Them Where Are They And I Want Them Back?

Staff If You Give Me An Relpy I Find Immature Or Disrespectful Your Getting Reported

2. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Your post seems kind of passive aggressive but I can see where you’re coming from. If you want to see current teams the staff has then you can always look here: https://mccentral.org/community/staff/

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hi hi!
    there still is a build team, its just, like, not how it used to be where it’s a bunch of community members; it’s now a professional team that gets paid. the build team was disbanded or whatever for multiple reasons.. some of the ones i remember are:
    * it was time consuming going through other player’s build team applications and it wasn’t worth admin’s time
    * towards the end of its days it kinda sucked. not throwing shade, but some of the builders on build team were amazing builders, but their building skill just wast to a high enough standard for the type of builds mcc wanted... by that i kinda mean professionalism n’ whatever..

there was a post made a while ago... i’m going to try my best to find it, but i hope that kinda helps

have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

(but i’m not done hehe)
    staff are busy actually staffing most times with clearing out skywars, monitoring chat, and a lot of behind the scenes things like discord and forums, etc. it’s not so much a requirement for statf to help build; that’s why there’s active community members. i go on creative a lot and i see many donators willing to help
    staff being able to rate plots would seem bad. i feel like it’d just waste their time... there's no point for staff to rate plots since they’re not builders (exception for maybe horace_altman and swaggle :flushed)
    if you find a staff who’s not busy, maybe u could get one to always hit one up to look at your plot... but i feel like it’d better to get the community’s opinions not staff’s
    reply*
    you’re*

anyways pce. :relieved:

edit: couldn’t find the post : sob:

#3 puposaurus, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  4. Zguy2000

Papa_PickleZ
    Hi Saturn!

The answer to your question is that the build team no longer exists, and for a good reason. The staff team has a lot to worry about apart from designing new maps for the server. The responsibility of submitting potentially new maps for the server has been handed over to the community. If you would like to submit a map that you would like to see on the server, you may make a Map Submission Ticket. As far as getting a rate on your plot: the staff team is very friendly. I know many of them on a personal level, and if you just reach out to talk to them enough, you will make friends that would LOVE to come to your plot and rate it for you :)

Hope this helped! Have a nice day/night!
    -Zguy2000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.