What gives more wiiings: End cities or Red Bull?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rainbow_Pug_1000, Oct 28, 2021.

?

What do you think?

1. End cities, obviously

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Red Bull gives you the max wiiings B)

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Rainbow_Pug_1000

Rainbow_Pug_1000
    Need some honest opinions here <3

89p likes this.
  2. 10Controls

10Controls
    If we're talking about one world, there's probably more Red Bulls than there are End Cities, assuming that they don’t generate for forever (I’m not big into Minecraft generation so I don’t know). If End Cities do generate for forever, they're definitely harder to find, hence why Red Bull gives you more wings.
    RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS

On a side note, just think about the amount of things Red Bull owns. They have football (soccer) teams in German club RasenBallsport Leipzig, Austrian clubs Red Bull Salzburg and FC Liefering, Brazilian clubs Red Bull Brasil and Red Bull Bragantino, and American club New York Red Bulls. They also had a team in Ghana called Red Bull Ghana, but that was dissolved in 2014. They've also got two hockey teams in Austrian side EC Red Bull Salzburg and German side EC Red Bull Munich.

They also own some motorsport teams, such as F1 teams Red Bull Racing and Scuderia AlphaTauri, which was rebranded from Scuderia Toro Rosso for the start of the 2020 season to promote their fashion brand, AlphaTauri. With these teams, they obviously have their own junior driver program called the Red Bull Junior Team. This junior program consists of quite a few drivers, such as Formula 2/DTM driver Liam Lawson, F2 drivers Jüri Vips and Jehan Daruvala, and F3 drivers Jack Doohan, Dennis Hauger, Jonny Edgar, Jak Crawford , and Ayumu Iwasa. This junior program is pretty successful, with graduates of the program including the likes of F1 drivers Carlos Sainz Jr, Pierre Gasly, Yuki Tsunoda, Daniel Ricciardo, 4-time champion Sebastian Vettel, and current F1 title contender Max Verstappen. There’s more graduates who have raced/currently race in other top leagues, such as former F1 drivers Daniil Kvyat, Alex Albon, Brendon Hartley, and Sébastien Buemi. They also own/sponsor many other teams, such as teams in the FIA World Rallycross series and FIA World Rally Series, as well as motorcycle teams such as Red Bull KTM Factory Racing in MotoGP.

One more thing they own is a record label called Red Bull Records, which I find interesting.

But back on topic now, RED BULL GIVES YOU THE MOST WINGS.

Have a nice day,
    ~ Sus

3. jemelina

jemelina
    I don't have as good reply as Mr. Sus above me, but I can't go a day without a redbull so I'll lock my answer to that.
    Luckiest man on the earth? Ninja. Gamer sponsored by Redbull. They even built a gaming room for him. Mans living a dream!

Rainbow_Pug_1000 and 10Controls like this.
  4. luvbri

luvbri
    The Redbulls you get in NZ are disgusting, but are much more reliable than endcities.

Rainbow_Pug_1000 likes this.
  5. Rainbow_Pug_1000

Rainbow_Pug_1000
    my guy wrote a whole essay; I respect that

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.