What do you want to watch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cocesco, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Cocesco

Oushui
    Hello all!
    I understand a post like this has already been made, but I thought it was a good idea, and want to hear from my audience, or anyone who watches/ wants to watch my videos.
    I am here to ask the simple question of,
    What do you want to see me make videos on?
    On my channel I have mainly Sky Wars videos, but I just made a Survival Games video too!
    But what do you want me to play and upload? I want to grow my channel, community, and audience more, and need everyone's help :) I am open to lots of options, I enjoy playing each game, but I'm still conflicted on whether or not I should do Sub Servers, we'll see though.
    Anyways, thank you all so so much for reading, and responding (if you did), and have a wonderful day!

2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey Cocesco.

I think your strongest videos are your montages, specifically your Survival Games ones. I seem to enjoy those the most and not many people do them.

Have a great day!

Cocesco likes this.
  3. Sleekrant

Sleekrant
    Make funny moments.

Cocesco likes this.
  4. Cocesco

Oushui
    This is a good one, I've gotten some requests to do that, so I've uploaded one about a day or two ago :D
    Here's the video, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEDNmIQPYfs

5. AyeItsFudge

fluffyshark216
    I think it would be cool to have a funny moments but also you get a couple of your friends with you and play some TSW. Those games are fast pace and easy to win if you got good teamates! Love that you are asking us what we want to see. If you ever want to play some games with me just add me on discord - AyeItsFudge#8403

Cocesco likes this.
  6. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Howdy again cocesco!
    Personally what I would love to see more of on your channel is more funny montages your lastest one was incredibly relatable and enjoyable to watch, maybe for more content try different gamemodes like capture the flag or speedy walls I think a variety of content really helps your channel out and if you upload different types of content it will keep your channel fresh like capture the flag montage or a cake wars montage, all up to you, in the end, make sure to do what you love is my advice upload what you want to not what you need to.
    anyways that's all I have for you today cya next time!
    bye bye

Cocesco likes this.
  7. Cocesco

Oushui
    Wow, those are all great ideas, the only problems that I think I'll face while trying to record Cake Wars or Speedy Walls is the player count in those games, but I've seen the player count increasing lately, so I'll try my best to do that :D Thanks for the help! Have a great day!

Jacombre likes this.
  8. Cocesco

Oushui
    Sounds great! I'm getting a keyboard soon because mine is broken or something, but I'll get on that and add you asap! Thanks for the advice :D

9. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    do a fails video, showing all your fails. would be interesting lol.

Cocesco likes this.
  10. Cocesco

Oushui
    Sounds good

11. Astonished_

Minecraft fail moments haha they are hilarious

Cocesco likes this.
  12. Cocesco

Oushui
    This is a pretty popular request so I'll defiantly do it :D

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.