What do you think should be added?

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by _Vesperal_, Jan 10, 2020.

1. _Vesperal_

_Vesperal_
    Hey! :D
    I'm just curious to think what would people like to see added/changed in survival :>
    Feel like it could be very interesting to see what people think :D <3

ThorKingOfAsgard and puposaurus like this.
  2. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Heyo!

There is a decent amount of things I would like to have added to survival. One would be adding a perk that gives you an extra plot obtainable in ancient or myth keys. Knowing that you get 1 plot on survival and you have to fit everything you want there, it is a big pain from what it looks like. This would just let some ease off of players but still difficult to obtain. Another thing would be increasing the /c rewards as time goes on through the server but maybe make them a bit harder. As time goes on, players get more stacked and better and these challenges aren’t worth anything. Making them have higher rewards would make it so players would like to do challenges. These are just some changes that can possibly happen. Maybe switching it to 1.15 as it’s the latest version and it would be more updated to an actuall survival. These are just my opinions! Have a good day/night man! Let me know if you agree or disagree

_Vesperal_ likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyo heyo vesp! i feel that this reset markey kinda knocked it outa the park when it came to compromise of the newer players used to season3 and some of the more og or older players who liked season1 and 2 when there was no economy and was purely based off trade and community. although i do feel that players have found their way to make it more economy based again. i think something cool that could be added is to lower the quest rewards. i’ve kinda made a post about this before, but i just think that they are too big. although survival’s economy has grown into high sell prices for kits n’ such almost like prison, i just think maybe making dailys $750, weeklys $1k, and maybe monthly’s $5k.
    i think maybe something else that could be added is, like kitpvp, make it cost money every time you do “/fix” or “/fixall” i get a lot will disagree but i feel that “/fix” has in a way made other players super comfortable with their tools and not much thinking of they should save levels for repairing or whatever it maybe. or even with mending. as a donator i purposely don’t get tools n’ books with mending as I know that Id rather use my levels for enchanting than repairing tools when I can use “/fix all”... i just think it can make some players think a little more about their tools and gear that requires repairing to make it a lil more survival. anywyas that’s kinda it for now •3•

now i’mcomment on this other reply (;
    there is a perk to gain more plots that does already exist. it is called “3 plots perk” or whatever. so. it is kinda rare and has high value, but before making a suggestion on a subserver ik u don’t completely main in may not be the full best if you seem to not be confident on your knowledge.
    i disagree with increasing the reward price as i feel that it’s already too high with what it’s at now and makes money too easy to get from some easy quests. I think that maybe increasing its difficulty as the season goes on wouldn’t be a bad idea. got any examples?
    firstly, actual* nice spelling there m8. ok. anywyas. as for 1.15... i disagree. creative isn’t even above 1.12. i feel that the pvp is worse as the versions get higher and although survival isn’t the most pvp driven there’s some tryhards for sure. apart from the pvp, i can see where you’re coming from, but i think in 1.12 it’s been great! endcities and magma blocks. they make great for building and selling/trading. i think survival is just fine at 1.12.2 backend. as for you had said, how would making next season 1.15 make it more “actuall survival” ??

anywyas. that it.
    have a great day!

_Vesperal_ likes this.
  4. McThill

I would like to see a 3x3x3 pick for mining and an illuminate spell.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.