Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

What do you think needs to be fixed/added on this server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ahnxious, May 15, 2020.

1. Departition_

yeah people keep using a shitty excuse saying that "it's against the minecraft eula" but so many big servers do this as well and nothing has happened to them for doing it.

2. ExCiled_

For the 12th one on the list about not being able to talk in the first two minutes a better idea may be to change everyones skins to, for example, a steve skin so they can't tell others their usernames or skins meaning they have almost no way of exposing them.

I'm sure I've seen this done on another server, may have been Hypixel. Though I can't check since I got banned for a year by their watchdog cheat detector for no reason which brings me onto my next point.

They definitely need an anti-cheat like numerous others have already mentioned but I really do hope it doesn't ban players for doing nothing like Hypixels watchdog as this is the only java server I play and the only server I've spent money on so being banned for no reason on here would be devastating.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.