What’s The Quickest Way to Level Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stiva, Sep 9, 2019.

1. stiva

seray
    Hey! Lately, I’ve been playing a lot of mini games (and also getting wins) but i’ve noticed that I haven’t been leveling up very quickly. I’ve probably only leveled up about 3 or 4 times in the past week of constant playing. Any tips that you guys have on leveling up fairly quickly? Let me know! Thanks :)

~trippiecudi

2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    I would recommend playing Team Skywars as it has minimal hackers and games usually end faster as there are less players to kill. I usually enjoy this as I get to sharpen my PvP skills and get better at bridging. Usually if you do good in your TSW game you will get around 300-600 credits are possibly more if you do AMAZING. If this isn't your type of thing I would do Cakewars as it gives the MOST credits, you can usually get around 500+ credits regardless of how good you do. The only issue is that games take a while to start and to end. Good luck grinding those credits though :).

xStrafings likes this.
  3. Bob50

UglyKidBob
    For me the best game to play for credits has to be murder mystery you can earn about 800-1100 creds per game if you win as murder with bedrock. In murder mystery each emerald you collect it adds on a bit of credits when you die/win. So you can just sit around most the time and use ur phone and still be gaining a good amount of credits. Another game that would be great for gaining credits has to be team skywars as what Essentials was saying. Usually solo skywars Is filled with hackers so you should mostly do team skywars.

4. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Heyo!
    For me, the best strategy is grinding kills on Survival Games and Skywars. If you are good at getting kills fast, then this is the way to go in case of credits and levels. If you strictly go for credits, many games are good but I'll have to agree with Bob and say Murder Mystery gives out the most, along with Champion Builder (the only problem with CB is that the games take a long time to queue). For levels, I'd suggest Team Skywars as well, since if you have a good trio with you it can be relatively easy to wipe the other teams. Hope this helped, and I hope you have a great day or night!

5. JapanCrafter

JapanCrafter
    Fastest way to gain credits for me is solo sw if I'm just by myself. If I can get a good teammate or two and enough people are playing CW, then I'll grind CW as we can do games pretty quickly and get heaps of credits. However, if you find yourself constantly dying, then I suggest ctf as you will always get a minimal amount of credits even if you lose.

6. fouffy

fouffy
    Murder Mystery for sure. The games don't last as long, and you get tons of credits simply from that. Especially if you are the hunter, then you for sure will get good credits depending on how many kills you get.

7. Plsyes

Truthfullys
    Hey!

I would say that the fastest way to level up would be team skywars for sure. If you have diamond+ you receive 250 credits for winning and getting no kills, and if you’re a rookie you will receive 100. However I wouldn’t recommend starting with skywars because most people will have every ability and it will be hard to kill them. If you’re good at pvp this shouldn’t be a problem, but if you’re not the best then I recommend starting with murder mystery UNTIL you have enough credits to buy some perks.

8. wunderly

wunderly
    Hey there! Now if you are just trying to level up and get yourself at a high level I would recommend Murder Mayhem. However, if you are one of the more gifted players I would highly recommend playing Skywars since there are less players in the game, and the games end faster.

- Hxba [Immortal]

9. Nestly

I would recommend going for high kills in SG and obviously wins. I got to lvl 70 in about a month and i did not play too often so just getting kills and wins on any game mode will help!

10. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    This one is easy for me, Champion Builder.

Now a lot of people over look champion builder. You get pretty much 100 credits per game and it’s usually easy for me to place high, obviously the higher you place the higher credits you get, Skywars works as well but only if you are a good pvper. Me?? I’m not so I don’t get a lot of credits. Murder mystery as listed above is also very good. Another thing with champion builder is honestly, the competition... it’s not very high. Hopefully this helps but I’m not sure

Any way thanks as always

-TurtleSoup

11. Advolton

Advolton
    Personally, I think Build Champion is the best for levels and credits.
    I have gone up so many levels in the past and earned so much for just building, and it's fun and allows you to be creative at the same time.
    Although, It's hard to find a game on their these days, but sometimes you can get a lobby going.

12. Ewhz

Ewhz
    Fastest way to level up for me was Champion Builder (when it was popular) especially if you have a rank for double XP. Another mini-game i recommend is Murder Mayhem. It's a quick game usually and minimal work to get levels. Other than those two, all mini-games can level you up relatively fast. ​

13. Minninq

Minninq
    For sure Murder Mayhem it gives you like 500 credits if you get a decent amount of kills when murderer plus when bystander you get like credits just for collecting emeralds. Also killing the murderer gives you alot of credits on top of that or if your good at skywars then its the way to go.

14. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hi! Make sure to get Lapis rank or higher because it is 2x the credits you get in game. I would recommend Murder Mayhem, Team or Solo Skywars, and Cakewars. Murder Mayhem gives you
    a lot of credits if you are the murderer, kill as many people as you can you and can easily level up. Skywars is another game that is short and if you can
    kill people and get the win, that is around 200-500 credits right there. Cakewars is long but it can give you 300+
    credits. I am level 1169 and Skywars is my number one choice. Don't just get 1 kill, you need like an average
    of 5 kills per game and a win to secure the 200+ credits mark and if you do that, you will
    100% level up at least 20 times per week. Happy grinding and have a wonderful day!​

15. Cxrtr

Cxrtr
    You'd need to start out by getting Lapis rank if you don't have it already, as it gives you 2.5x the amount of credits you'd normally get.

About a year ago I started grinding Solo Skywars, and that alone got me over 800 levels in the span of a few months. If you learn how to play it and know how to PvP, it comes down to getting fast at bridging and making decisions, and you can win game after game after a few weeks of practice. Team Skywars is also a good option if you have skilled friends who you can join a voicechat with. I've spent a countless amount of days playing team skywars with my friends just talking and playing, and the time really flies if you're having a good time.

If you aren't very skilled at PvP or don't want to learn about the modes, Murder Mayhem is a good option. All it takes is learning the basics, and making decisions and reading people in the game. You can win at least 75% of your games (if not, more), and you get a good amount of credits. If you get murderer and play aggressive and win fast, I've gotten over 1200 credits in a single game.

In the end, it comes down to what you enjoy playing the most. If you really enjoy Murder Mayhem, but Skywars is getting you more credits, I would personally stick with what you would prefer to play, because that's what the game comes down to. There's no point of slaving yourself to get minecraft points if you aren't having fun at the same time.

16. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    When I first bought my new account I wanted to level it up as fast as possible because my old account was 211. I found that murder mystery was the best way to level up my account and gain credits. The games might be slow at times but if your looking for quick levels try murder mystery.

17. InnocentSide

InnocentSide
    Hello there,
    I usually would recommend you to play skywars both solo and team to get more levels as they are enjoyable and faster than the other minigames. You can get around 8/5 kills in every match playing solo skywars and when you're diamond + you will get more credits/levels on the server.

JustBeChill and deleteduser like this.
  18. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hey,
    I think you could honestly play solo skywars or team or murder mayhem and it would all be relatively the same. The skywars game modes are faster and you can rack up points if you’re good at pvp. In murder mayhem it’s more time and strategy based or playing the waiting game, however, it’s still not very long
    ~Micro

19. derrec

I mean I would recommend buying a rank if you want to level up quickly, just keep playing and make sure to have fun to pass the time.

20. W5vil

W5vil
    I think what works for me is buying a rank with 2x credits. That always helps. Also playing skywars or survival games is the best for grinding up those levels. xD

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.