Well since i got IP banned bc of someone else

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Rip mcc :), Jul 9, 2020.

1. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam
    HI YALL,
    This might be my last forum post if i cant get my IP ban appealed... :( Someone on my IP got banned, not me RIP. However, I think that there should be an area somewhere in forums where staff submit evidence to the public eye as to why a member got banned! That way everyone can understand and it would help prevent uproar from members about other members, it can give a lot of support to staff even if it might be a slight inconvenience. Especially since there are so many hackers on MCC and so many problems as we all know just from playing! Lmk if im just crazy or this might be a good idea!

2. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    hey!

if you want evidence as to why you were banned, you can always DM the staff member that punished you, or make an appeal and they will show you proof.

Rip mcc :) likes this.
  3. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam

I know that its jsut an IP ban so it wasnt me doing anything it was another person, I just think its a good idea for those who actually did do something or dont think they did.

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  4. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Regarding your own IP-ban, this can be dealt with through appeals and discussing with the staff member who punished you. However, in general, you are responsible for your own IP and IP-bans are issued solely based on quantifiable evidence of the IPs linked with various accounts.

Regarding your point about "posting evidence" for players to see examples of rule breaking, we provide adequate cases within the MCC Rules of what would be counted towards rule breaking. In addition, players are always welcome to ask staff members if certain behavior would be punishable in order to get clarification. In the realm of IP-bans, we have an entire thread dedicated to explaining our process and warning against actions that could lead to this punishment.

mxbel, GLOCKPRINCESS and Amvya like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.