Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

we need more mods we have many hackers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tralhadenike, May 29, 2020.

?

we need more mods

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. no

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tralhadenike

tralhadenike
    we need more mods we have many hackers

2. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,

There’s tons of hackers out there. They have alts, vpns it’s hard to keep up them. I feel like we are continuing to get more staff members currently, and I see them working hard to get all the hackers. I try to help out in the discord in the forums. I feel like more mods wouldn’t help too much because there so much hackers out there. Anti cheat should be soon. That should help this problem out! Meantime, I see staff working very hard.

Thanks,

Tralhadenike and Ianto like this.
  3. Ianto

Ianto
    Hello!

I wouldn't say that the server needs more mods, I would say there is just an over-average amount of players with modified clients, that unfortunately, overwhelms the mods sometimes. However, you can do your part in helping reduce this by reporting hackers on the forums! It'll help not only the staff but the server in the long run! Also, placing the IGN and location in the #support channel, then tagging a staff member on discord is tremendous help! The staff is doing the best they can at the moment, but you can help out too!

Hope you have a great day/evening!

4. Prismane

Prismane
    Hello there!,

There are already 29 moderators I believe, so I feel there should be no urgent need for more. But, just like @iluvhotmoms said, hacking is very easy now due to VPNs, so its hard to keep up.

Ianto likes this.
  5. Tralhadenike

tralhadenike
    OLHA PESOAL o mcc na mídia tem 5k jogadores por dia, você realmente acha que 29 mods podem pegar tantas pessoas em vários jogos
    e ainda tem mods que não estão online o dia todo
    temos um moderador que jogou com 2 hackers
    Eu acho que precisamos de mods e mods mais competentes
    obrigado pela leitura

Ianto likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.