Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

We need better mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpookyComboD, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpookyComboD

If a mod can play a game mod and stuff they should be able to respond to appeal or no they just shouldnt look at appeal cause im confused how i saw the mod that muted and i made a reply 18 hours ago but it hasnt been responded too

2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey Spooky!

Helpers, Moderators and Senior Moderators have 3 days maximum to reply to appeals. You should get a reply soon!
    Staff Members have lives outside of MCC too!
    I see your mute has 5 days left therefore, if your appeal gets accepted, you will be unmuted before your mute ends!

Have a good day!

3. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    Helpers, Moderators, and SrMod's have 3 days to reply to appeals. A lot of mods have very complicated schedule and can't do appeals all the time. Most Mods actually do their appeals at one time to just get rid of them. Just be patient and they will get to your appeals.

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

4. Cefr

Cefr
    As others have said staff have 3 days to replay to appeals. Remember they are human too and they all have a life outside of minecraft. Just be patient and they will make it to your appeal. It may be annoying, but you always have to wait about things like this. Staff don't spend their entire life on the forms and their are requests before you. Have a great day!

-Cefr

5. mxbel

mxbel
    As the question has been answered, I’ll be locking the thread! Also keep in mind that when we are ingame, we are still constantly moderating, not simply having fun. Feel free to pm me on discord for further inquires - mabel#3523.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.