Ways to kinda prove you weren't cheating if you got "false banned"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Departition_, Aug 9, 2019.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. Nooooo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Departition_

I've seen many threads in the past saying "false banned" you get the point, they weren't recording themselves playing the whole time so therefore they have no proof that they were "legit" most of these players will claim their ban is false, but there's not proof that they were cheating or weren't cheating, so this thread shows ways to prove you weren't cheating to help get yourself unbanned.

Disclaimer: This is for windows only, I apologize if you don't use windows it's just because I am not experienced with other operating systems. Also this does not prove 100% you were legit, just proves basic things, there's still clients that can be injected into your game which I do not want get into.

Warning: Do not close your minecraft window whilst doing these things, this will not prove anything if you do.

Requirements: Able to screen record, use a java decompiler named luyten, (click me to download!)

Video:

I will create a writing version of this video just in case some of you are unable to watch.

Step 1: Show that you are not hiding any GUI by going into a singleplayer world!

Press esc + options + controls then go to where attack/destroy says:
    Screenshot (31).png

Click right where my cursor is and press RSHIFT then you may close the menu after, after closing the menu gui press RIGHT-SHIFT a few times on your keyboard and you should start punching, after this do this for the keys: GRAVE, RCONTROL, LCONTROL, I, AND O. This shows that you are not using any client that has a hidden gui that can be displayed with these sort of hotkeys. (GRAVE is ~ btw)

Step 2: Show that you are not using any sort of external gui client that can't be self destructed.

Click exactly where you can see "Show Hidden Icons"
    Screenshot (32).png

After clicking it this should show, hover your mouse over all of the hidden icons shown here:
    Screenshot (33).png

After doing this, go to another desktop, click where it says "Task View" on the taskbar.
    Screenshot (34).png
    Make sure to click it and this should come up at the very bottom of your screen: Screenshot (35).png
    If you don't have a "Desktop 2" or anything then it's fine, you may close it.

Step 3: Show which minecraft version you are using to prove you are not using a vanilla hacked client.

Make sure you are in a singleplayer world, press f3 on your keyboard, if nothing comes up when you press f3 press fn + f3 or just use snooper settings. Go to options + Snooper settings, then scroll to the bottom of your screen till you see "launched version"

Screenshot (36).png

(Tip for staff members): if you see the person that is doing this, keep an eye for something like "Optifine 1.8.8 HD_U_H6" if the person has that then they are most likely using a hacked client called Jigsaw. There is no such thing as Optifine 1.8.8 HD_U_H6 but there is for 1.8.9. If it says "Optifine 1.8.9 HD_U_H6" then that is the real optifine, do not get it mixed up.

After showing your minecraft launched version via snooper settings or f3, go to %appdata% here:

Screenshot (37).png

You should see a folder named .minecraft, once you see open the folder, scroll to where you see a folder named "versions" open that folder, this shows that the "launched version" in snooper settings is in your folder and shows you aren't using a USB vanilla client and also shows you aren't using a vanilla hacked client period.

Step 4: Prove you are not using a forge hacked client, this is only for people that are using forge, you won't need this if you are using vanilla such as Badlion Client, Labymod(Vanilla Version), or Cosmic client etc.

First you want to go into %appdata% and repeat to what you did for the last step I showed you, go to a folder named "mods" instead of "versions", this shows which mods you are using for forge, make sure you are showing the file sizes for all of the mods, (Staff members: Keep an eye for 20 kb timechanger mod, if they have that in their mods folder hen they are using misplace/reach, the normal timechanger mod is 15 kb. Also if they are using bspkrscore universal, make sure what they are using is exactly 62 or 63 kb if not then they are prob cheating)

After doing these steps in your recording, this should get you unbanned from mccentral, it can really depend on the staff member tbh, but sadly this doesn't prove 100% you are legit.

#1 Departition_, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    PrimeExamples, Nxgget, Rayudu and 4 others like this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyo! i can find this thread being super useful to many players out there who get false banned. just wanna add that you SHOULDN’T close your minecraft window after being banned because staff can think that you closed your game and restarted in vanilla or a clean version... n’ all that. and they can tell if you closed your game or not.
    anywyas have a great day, and big thanks for composing this thread!

~puposaurus

Departition_ likes this.
  3. Deahshadow613

Wish I knew about this before I got banned rip

Departition_ likes this.
  4. ImConcerned

vNato
    Great idea to create a thread like this. This will help many players that are falsely banned.
    Thank you.

Departition_ likes this.
  5. xXPuffleXx

What if they use a hack that injects into their game???

6. Departition_

That’s why I said this doesn’t prove 100% that you are legit, tbh there’s actually not really any ways to prove you are legit these days. But this could most likely get you unbanned from MCC if you followed this tutorial.

puposaurus likes this.
  7. Rayudu

Rayudu
    this is some galaxy brain stuff right here

Departition_ likes this.
  8. 4151

Hi there
    Thanks for making this thread it must of took alot of time to and it's great to help people if they were false banned because those are annoying.
    Thanks have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

Departition_ likes this.
  9. Nxgget

kreamykhummies
    The fact you've gone out of your way to make this thread to help others prove there innocence and help them out shows how much of a good person you are, we really appreciate your post and it is super useful so thank you for helping the community out, +1 from me :)

Thanks for reading, Nxgget.

Departition_ likes this.
  10. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Thank you for making this thread, I've gotten screenshared a couple times and I have been worried that one day I will be false banned as I some times look kind of sketchy. I hope this thread helps players get un banned if they were false banned.
    Have a Great Day!

Departition_ likes this.
  11. Curtman1532

Curtman1532
    This stuff is hit or miss with MCCentral staff. Knowing MCCentral staff, this probably wont work for the most part as a lot are uneducated with modified clients. Unfortunately, this is pretty much all you can do if you weren't recording and get false banned for cheating. However, to anyone that has a Nvidia GPU I would highly recommend getting GeForce Experience and enabling shadowplay. Shadowplay will allow you to record the past five minutes (or however long you set it to) of your game play whenever you want using a simple key bind (while not being taxing on GPU). This will allow you to not have to worry about recording all the time. Take it from a player that has been false banned a lot on MCC, I have gotten out of numerous false bans using shadow play.

Shadow play is also a great way to record cheaters, scammers, or just bad behaving players.

If you don't have shadow play don't worry just quite yet, there is a similar option with Windows Gaming mode. Pressing the Windows key + G will open up the windows gaming bar/GUI, it is kind of like Geforce Experience for Windows. Using this you can capture game clips of 30 seconds (idk if this can be extended or not as I do not use it) using Windows Key + ALT + G.

Hopefully this help some players get out of some sticky situations. For the most part, each player should be getting SS'd before getting banned if it is a live ban and they are not blatantly cheating.

Departition_ likes this.
  12. PrimeExamples

This is all news to me!! Thank you so much for this thread, people are often asking for me to be banned lmao

Departition_ likes this.
  13. Departition_

woah this thread is hella old i forgot all about it xD

14. PistolPet

PistolPet
    I'll lock this thread to avoid future Thread Bumping.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.