Ways to Earn some Coin - a thread

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Nikki_, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hello All, today I'm going to be giving yall some tips on how to make money really fast on prison.

When you first join the server, you start with $0. It may be a little hard to become a billionare at first, but with these simple tips, money is a lot faster to make. So one thing I personally recommend staying away from is coinflip. While some people find it good to cf because they can make profit, it is risky especially if you haven't got a lot of money in the first place.

When you first start, the first thing I recommend you do is mine. You can go to /warp pvp and mine the really valuable ores, but be careful - since it is a pvp arena, pvp is enabled. When you have around 100k, something I find good to make money from, is an apple farm. Since I have a rank I can use the ranked picks from my kit, which makes mining a lot faster when I want to make Golden Apples. Using /kit pickaxe works too, but isn't as fast. I recommend you make an apple tree farm at you plot and farm the apples to turn into golden apples.

Then you can sell them on auction house, or at a shop you might make at your plot.
    Once you have around 10mil I suggest you purchase a spawner. To do this you need tokens as well, which you can get from mining. I recommend getting a witch spawner as the loot you obtain from them sells for the most out of all the spawners.

Just a few little tips! Might not work for everyone but these are some good ways to make money <3

~Nikki

#1 Nikki_, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    puposaurus likes this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hiya! i think this is a great post, and super good if you’re starting out! a few things i kinda think we’re off/didn’t make the most sense..... i wrote these thinking about a rookie n’ such, not so much donators
    hat i think when you first start it’s better to mine in /warp a since you don’t have to worry about dying. if you go to pvpmine right when you start you know you’re going to get targeted and lose your stuff n’ all that. also, with roookies, i agree that grapple farms are very efficient and can make decent money; however, the don’t make good money if you’re a rookie. since rookies don’t have access to donator picks unless they buy them which can get kinda pricey, so they have to rely on apple drops from just waiting. also, if a rookie stays at rank A or can’t get past P (which is the first 100k+ rankup), obtaining gold can be kinda a hastily since it’s kinda spreader out in small-ish amounts in those lower-ish rank mines.. and going back to the wilderness mines, rookies don’t have access to “/ec” so ig they found a hiding spot to mine in and got gold, they’d have to go to their plot and deposit the gold, then go back to pvpmine if they wanted to sell more.. which can result in the regular pvp sweaters killing ‘im right off the back...: okieokie....
    that kinda turned into something lengthy... and i didn’t check for grammar or ttypos...
    overall, great post, but i feel like there’s better way that aren’t so much of a nastier for rookies to make money.

have a greAT pooPoo day!
    ~poopoosaurus

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    also would like to add to this—
    some other side hustles to create money other than mining and spawners can be
    *selling armor/pvp gear/kits(is donator) > i sell kits coal-legend and i sell ‘em for very low prices, not saying that you should, but even at low-ish prices i make about 430k+ just from kits coal-legend kits (w/o gap)
    *mining out plots > i personally hate this one, since it’s so borring and you can make more money mining depending on what the person is paying you and how long... n’ all that good stuff
    *help build > for rookies, i thin this can be kinda challenging since they don’t have fly... and the pay isn’t always that good, but if ya’ like to build n’ stuff that may be a good choice

~there’s more than just these 3, i just got kinda lazy :p
    ~poo

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.