Water breathing and night vision removal

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Alansar_trignot, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    Wait, removing night vision and water breathing, that would make base making underwater a ton harder, I have one right now and the only way I could see underwater was with night vision and water breathing combined. If you check out my plot /p h Alansar_trignot you’ll understand what I mean, I love underwater bases, there cool and fun to make.
    I’m sorry, but I don’t really agree with the removal of these 2, I may be outnumbered 20000 to 1 but one small post can help.
    It still may be removed, and if it is, well, that’s fine, I just wanted to get my voice out there.
    Thanks for reading

2. Mikiih_

Heyo! I don't think that the Water breathing and night vision enchantments should be removed because there are players who don't have clients to have night vision always active. I just think that the percentage of seeing these enchantments should only decrease!

Discord:mikii_#0111

guih and Alansar_trignot like this.
  3. Raqueese

Raqueese
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. For the small benefit of keeping them, there is huge downside because 9/10 people have no use for them. If you want to see better go to your video settings (in game) and turn brightness all the way up. As for water breathing, that only benefits about 5 players total in both of the prison realm and is a huge detriment to everybody else, and as such it should be removed.

4. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    It may benefit very little people, but that very little amount of people matter just as much as the others, yes, there are mods for turning up brightness for basically night vision and all, but there are some people who don’t want to do that because they like it naturally then manually, and water breathing, there are people like me who want to build very large underwater structures, and it would be extremely difficult without water breathing. So, your opinion matters but, I’m sorry, but I disagree....
    Have a great day/night! -Alansar_trignot

5. Raqueese

Raqueese
    Actually, the way servers work is the stuff that only 1% of the server likes and the other 99% hates gets removed because it hurts more people than it benefits. But at least you admit its shitty for everyone else.

Edit: Also, if you want to build very large underwater structures, i would suggest creative mode.

Alansar_trignot likes this.
  6. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    Yes, I like your idea with creative mode, but having all the resources in my palm and not haveing to do anything doesn’t make it very fun, having the ability to work to make it is more fun the creative personally

7. nouhs

nouhs
    I would even out the rates or maybe give a Fire Resistance I instead of Water Breathing but you do need some "bad" enchants to go with the super OP ones.

8. guih

guihzy
    I feel like both enchantments should be removed/switched for something else, perhaps hellforged just like on KitPvP. The reason why I believe so, was already mentioned above, however I feel like just totally removing them wouldn’t be the best way to go thus swapping them for brand new enchantments would be way better in my opinion.

puposaurus likes this.
  9. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I gotta disagree with the removal of these enchants because those enchants is one of the reasons that miners delight and token luck have value is because there is less of a chance to get it. Maybe water breathing and night vision are both useful in their own way for builders and feel like just because a portion of the community doesn't build doesn't mean they should be removed.

10. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Not removing them.

I've been through this many times with other various rewards; everything needs to have good and bad rewards, its all part of how random loots work.

People just wanting more and more often to make things "easier" and always wanting the best things for easy. Devalues the grind, makes things boring.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.