warp party to a sub server

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by uglymadl, Apr 7, 2021.

1. uglymadl

uglymadi
    it would be very helpful to add a thing where u can warp a party to a sub server because its very annoying having to scream at people in party chat over and over to join a sub server, thanks. :)

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    I'm aware this is something that is featured on a lot of other servers, but I feel it shouldn't be added to be honest. I understand what you mean when you have to tell everyone in the party to join, however there are already complications with the party leader warping everyone when they aren't ready to be warped, as well as warping them to a game they don't even want to be in. Imagine you're playing skywars and you're about to win, and all of a sudden you get warped into creative. What if you don't even play creative? I just feel like if this was added it would cause more issues with leaders warping the party too early.

My final point is that this just feels unnecessary. If it's really that difficult to tell the members of the party to join a subserver then there might be some mis-communication going on. If you struggle to tell 7 people to join Skyblock, then that's not something we can fix. Perhaps the other members of the party just don't want to go on Skyblock, in which case too bad for the leader.

While I can see how this would be a cool addition, I don't see why it is necessary if you only need to tell a maximum of 7 people to join a subserver.
    -Nikki

fattr likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.