Waiting Lobby Parkour

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Jinesh, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Jinesh

Hello everyone,,

In each mini-game waiting lobbys there's a parkour course that'll entertain players while there game is about to start or if a player is waiting for enough players to join so the game may start. And for the last few months, or the entire time, the parkour has stayed the same. So what I'm proposing is that the parkour has a little change to it for those of us bored or no longer entertained by the present parkour. Whether you've completed it many times, the parkour seems bland to you, or if you feel a single jump is harder than it needs to be for parkour in a waiting lobby and is more appropriate for it's own separate mini-game.

So, do you believe there needs to be a change to the present parkours whether for there to be more, harder, or easier? Please leave a vote down below and hopefully someone with authority takes charge if enough votes come in.

2. Haylos

Haylos
    Hey there!
    I think adding a few courses of parkour would be nice for the minigames, I would only oppose to the skywars and survival games one as when its their peak time it takes no more than 5 minutes to start the game, also I moved this to server suggestions!

3. They used to exist in the past, but now they are gone (not sure why)

Sometimes Skywar Games can take up to 20 minutes.

Adding parkour to other minigames is pointless, why? Because no one plays them. CTF (Already got one), Murder (People climb random stuff or just AFK), build battle (no one plays this), speed wall (Rarely played.) I honestly see no point in adding this to other minigames (as half of them are dead.)

Well played

BlockyBeach and 10Controls like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.